2

Walking around the room left me awestruck. It had a walk-in closet and a large study table it had an empty white book rack, fluffy carpet and beautiful bed.

Just then Nari barged into my room. She looked around my room and squealed.

"Oh my god the rooms are amazing!!! Your room is soooo cuuute!" Nari jumped around excitedly. "Anyways. Manager asked me to ask you what phone brand to do want and the model." I thought about it. Hmm a silver Apple Iphone 6? Yeah.

"Uhm telll her I want a silver Apple Iphone 6..." Nari beamed.

"Cool! All of us are getting that you know??? How exciting!!!" She giggled and ran out. What a coincident that we all want the same phone type. Anyways I walked out of the room and went to our bathroom. There were 2 showers, a spa, a glass bathroom sink and a large mirror, glass soap bottles, a toilet and towel cabinet and rack. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to the living room. It was spacious. It had a luxurious sofa, beautiful tea table, a lamp on the side and a large TV with game consoles. There were 4 Nintendo 3ds stacked on top of each other. I guess those are for us, there was a book rack stacked with various fun games and lastly there was a balcony. The doors were covered by a thing white silk curtain. I went to the kitchen and it was large. Everything looked expensive. Nari, Jade and Sakura ran downstairs and took the 3DS and started playing with them. Nari took the Blue 3DS, Sakura took the pink and Jade took the green. Im left with the red 3DS. Yes my favorite color. I took it and it had animal crossing in it. The girls and I sat in the living room and played with our 3DS while we waited for our manager. She came back shortly with 4 bags that held our phones. The 3 girls jumped up and ran to Manager Kim.

"Hey girls I'm back with your expensive phones." She gave everyone their phones and their very own phone number. After setting up our phones, we exchanged numbers and got the Managers number as well. We also found MacBook Airs in our bag. Basically we spent the whole time playing around with our new devices and downloading songs and stuff. I practically download all of EXO, Big Bang, MBLAQ, SHINee, Teen Top and other boy bands songs into my new phone from itunes, and guess what? My phone ringtone is XOXO by EXO. We installed Instagram, Facebook into our phones and continued using our current account since we're not famous yet. Anyways the manager watch us laugh and play around before she remembered something.

"Oh Girls, I just remembered. Is there anything at home that you want to bring back here? otherwise we'll get rid of everything for you." We all thought about it and decided to go back home to collect our things. We each got into separate vans and went to our home. I brought all of my stuffed animals, shoes, some of my favorite clothes, Album collections of various boy bands and stuffed them into the van with the help of my driver. Once that was done we drove back to our dorm. I was the first to get back and saw the Manager making a cup of tea for herself. I greeted her and she welcomed me back. I took all of my things and place the bears on the stands hanging from the walls. I placed my giant beige colored teddy bear next to my bed. I walked into my walk-in closet and place my shoes neatly on the shoe racks and cabinet and then my clothes on the clothes hangers and hung them up. Then I heard the girls. They must be back already.

After everyone finished packing we all assembled in the living room with mugs of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. The manager went home but after a while she sent me a text message.

'Hey Minji, can you please tell the girls that lessons don't start til Monday so you guys are free to do some shopping tomorrow. I gave each of you your very own credit card. You may use it tomorrow for grocery shopping and clothes shopping. Goodnight.'

I read it out loud and the girls flicked out their golden cards a giggled.

"Yay! Shopping! This is going to be super fun! Can't wait to fill up our closet." Nari started to dance and jump around. We all laughed and finished our hot chocolates. It was 10:30 pm. My time flies. Thinking it was time for bed I decided to call it a night.

"Alright girls time to go to sleep. We have a big shopping day tomorrow." I smirked and the girls happily put their mugs in the sink and ran up to their beautiful bedrooms. I washed the mugs and placed them on the drying rack and proceeded to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. A baggy shirt and shorts. I charged my phone and went to bed.

(Next morning)

Beep beep beep beep.

Ugh alarm... ahh~ has my bed always felt this comfy?.... Wait this isn't my bed. Oh yes.. I live in a dorm now. Jeez. I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Nari was already in there taking a shower.

"Good morning Nari..." I was still sleepy. Nari giggled in the shower.

"Good morning Minji! Are you ready for a big shopping spree?" Nari giggled.

"Yeah. i'm going to buy some clothes, food and a new phone case and phone strap." I smiled in the mirror. Nari got out of the shower and dried herself.

"Isn't that what we're all going to do today?" She laughed and put her clothes on. She checked her phone.

"It's 9:40 am" she clapped. "Jade and Sakura is still sleeping. I'll go and wake them up." I hummed in agreement and continued brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. I tied it up into a messy high ponytail. I put face moisturiser and pastel pink lipstick. No make-up. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jade walk out of her room.

"Morning Jade." I smiled as she stumbled out of her room. She looked up while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Hm? Oh, morning Minji... I'm so tired" I laughed as she walked into the bathroom to clear up.

We all got dressed, I wore a white strapped dress with light pink dip dye of the bottom and white boots. I put my phone and wallet that contained the golden credit card into my pastel blue crossbody bag. We all walked to the front of the building where our van was. I checked my phone and it was 11 am. We went inside the van and drove to the mall.

We went to get some jeans, shorts and shirts, shoes and some things for my room. We were carrying tonnes of bags. Then we went into a cute little phone shop and looked at all of the cases. I bought a black case that had a white EXO logo on it. I snapped the hard case on my phone and admired the beauty. After the phone shop. We walked back to our van to put the bags in. We continued to shop after that. I bought some bags and new wallets. More lip gloss and lip stick. The other did the same.

Soon after we went to buy food. We bought snacks and lollies, fruit and vegetables, pasta and other foods. We all went home tired. When we got back to the dorm. It was 5:37 pm. We were all tired, we carried our bags inside and placed them into our rooms and continued doing so until all shopping bags were inside. We thanked the driver and went inside.

We started unpacking and my walk-in closet was full. Every nook and cranny was filled with shoes and clothes, I also bought so new stuffed bears and they were sprawled on my bed. Our fridge, tonnes of food. We took a shower and went to make dinner. We made pasta for dinner. After clearing the dishes we went to the living room with hot chocolate and chatted with each other.

"Ughh I'm sooo tired. Never been this tired in my life." Jade sat back in the sofa and sighed. We all laughed.

"Welcome to the life of a celebrity." Sakura added and drank her hot chocolate.

"We need to have a good rest. Training starts tomorrow. Can't wait." We all hummed in agreement. It's 9:40 pm. We all finished out drinks and cleaned up. We all went to bed early. I checked my phone and received a message from the manager.

'Hey Minji. Just to let you know. All of you need to be at SM building 9:30 am tomorrow to start your training. Goodnight.' I smiled and set my alarm to 7:30 am. And went to sleep.