8

"Yah... Mini... wake up. How long are you planning to sleep for? It's already 10am..." Someone shook me. I groaned and moved around under the sheets.

"What?.... Let me sleep for a bit more..." The person sighed.

"But B.A.P is on live right now, they're on a variety show!." At the mention of B.A.P I instantly shot up and ran out of the room and into the living room where all of the girls sat. Sakura came down stairs. I guess she was the one that woke me.

"Morning sleepy head." Nari smiled and handed me a mug of warm milk.

"Morning~" I replied while sipping on the milky goodness. The show started and B.A.P walked in a line. They bowed towards the two MC's and the camera. The introduced themselves. They all sat on the stools and the MC's began their show.

"So I heard you guys went to Van3lla's concert. How was it?" The MC turned to the group.

"I thought they were pretty good. They're all visuals too." Youngjae replied honestly.

"I agree. I think SM is going to be really successful with them." Jongup added in.

"Personally, I fancy the Maknae." Yongguk replied.

"Just because she's a rapper...." The MC stated.

"No no, she's not just any rapper. She's got skills in many areas too." Yongguk defended. The MC's laughed.

"What about you guys Daehyun, Himchan and Zelo, what do you guys think?" The MC turned to them.

"I like their style, both musically and visually." Daehyun smiled at the camera as if he knew we were watching the show.

"I think they're my new favourite girl group, hahaha." Himchan laughed sheepishly.

"I see, what about you Zelo." The MC turned his attention to B.A.P's maknae.

"I think they're ok...." He looked away. Hus hyungs scoffed.

"Yah~ We know you more than that Zelo. Be honest will you?" Jongup laughed and slapped the maknae's arm. Zelo just stayed quiet.

"How adorable. Now next question, Which member do you like?" The MC Smirked. They all stared thinking.

"I fancy Minji." Yongguk replied honestly.

"I like Sakura, she's pretty cool." Jongup replied.

"I chose Nari." Youngjae smiled at the camera.

"Ahh... I think I like Jade." Daehyun laughed.

"Minji is cute, I like Minji." Himchan answered honestly as well.

"And you Zelo?" The MC asked. Zelo's hyungs grinned knowingly while waiting for their baby rapper to answer. Zelo just gave his members a 'Shut the fuck up' look. And answered.

"None... None of them are appealing to me...." They all froze and gave me a deadpanned look.

"Aish... You're no fun at all Zelo. We already know you fancy Minji. Stop hiding it." The MC laughed.

"What? No I don't! ... how... did you know?" Zelo asked nervously.

"Aw ahahah! It's obvious. The video of you staring at Minji throughout the concert has gone all over. Fans are so dangerous." Zelo flushed bright red.

"If you knew... then why did you ask..." Zelo said quietly, but with the mic attached, it's hard for the rest not to hear. The plastic hammer came into contact with Zelo's head and he flinched.