14

Before we know it, the filming of our show came to an end. It's safe to say that the fans have enjoyed it, though some didn't like the idea of their "Oppa's" being close to female idols.

"Ahhh~ It's so nice to be back in Korea." Jade exclaimed happily and we walked through the Incheon airport that was packed with fans. It was quite chaotic.

"OMGGGG MINJII PLEASE SIGN FOR ME!" "I THINK I'M GONNA PASS OUT" "OH DARLING PLEASE LOOK AT ME ;A;" "SAKURAAAAAAAA~"

"Hello! Hey guys! Hi!" Nari waved excitedly at the fans. I of course, was busy signing and taking selfies with some fans before manager Kim started getting agitated and making us move faster. Once we all got inside the van, everyone let out a long sigh.

"Damn..." Jade sighed as she began to lightly hit her shoulder's

"I bet you we're going to get a load of work pegged at us when we get back." Sakura whined.

"Well, work is work." Nari said giddily. We all looked at her.

"Why are you so happy-go-lucky today?" Jade questioned.

"Isn't she always?" I fired back with a small smile.

"I'm just happy~" Nari replied while tapping away on her phone. The rest of us exchanged knowing looks before going to do our own thing.

*ting~*

I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Zelo.

Cherry Tomato: Jagiya~ I've just arrived back at the entertainment building! What about you?

Minnie: We're almost at SM. Can't believe I have to start work again.

Cherry Tomato: I know right? But i'm sure you'll manage, my girl is super woman.

Minnie: (✿' ꒳ ' ) Hehe I will try my best!

Minnie: Oh, we're here now, ttyl oppa! Work hard!

Cherry Tomato: Bye baby~ \(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

I shut my phone and as the van came to a stop, we all stepped out and hurried into the SM building where staff came to greet us. We bowed to everyone and walked to our practice room.

"I miss this room." Jade exclaimed happily and opened the door.

"WELCOME BACK LADIES~!" A chorus of male voice boomed through the room and made the girls jump in shock.

"What the heck?" Sakura raised an eyebrow at the excited boys.

"Yoo hoo~ Hey there~" Baekhyun sat on the seats provided in the room in a seductive way and waved his hands.

".... I think we should leave them for another few months..." Jade stated. The rest of us nodded in agreement and began to close the door slowly only for it to be swung open by Chanyeol.

"I won't let you do that." He said in a serious tone and a frown.

"Jeez I was kidding!" Jade laughed and made her way into the room as we followed.

"We're backkk!" Nari cheered and the others joined in.

"Oh my darling is back!" Baekhyun exclaimed and went to pick me up and spin me around.

"Oh my jisoo, put me down!" I screamed while laughing.

"Seriously though... you guys look and act like puppies that haven't seen their owners in ages..." Sakura laughed.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" Jade asked as we all settled into a circle.

"Mostly getting annoyed and jealous..." Lay mumbled.