Sakura's Death And Gift II

Start from the beginning

Then after few minutes red light and white light was gone and I felt 2 chakra signatures.

"Sakura. What happened?" It's Sasuke.  I opened my eyes and saw Sasuke.

With Itachi.

Yes.

Itachi.

Sasuke was also shocked.

"Sakura what happened?!" He said. And he looked at the bodies scattered. I was pretty sure he has now the idea of what's happening.

"I don't have time to explain now Sasuke. Maybe later. Just stay back and don't do anything else. That goes for you too Itachi." I said and he nodded. Sasuke is still lost but then he nodded.

I began performing hand seals. Now on Kakashi. I concentrated my chakra on him.

"Sakura! You're giving him too much Chakra!" Sasuke shouted. I can feel that he was about to touch me.

"Stay back Sasuke! Don't distract me!" I manage to say. He stayed back. They watched me for about an hour and then there comes the white light that emitted from Kakashi's body. I bit my hand again for blood and shoved it on Kakashi's mouth.

I can feel Sasuke tensed. But I just shrugged. I need to continue. That's when the red light came again. And for few minutes it was off.

I opened my eyes. I saw Kakashi opened his eyes and he was shock to see Obito beside him.

"Obito? Sakura?! What's happening?!" He went to see Sai, Gaara and Kankuro. I was so out of breathe to explain.

"They are dead! What's happening Sakura?! Sasuke?!" He said. I didn't reply instead I tried standing. Sai's next. My body feels numb but I need to continue.

Sasuke seem to understand the situation and he grabbed Kakashi out of the way. I began performing hand seals again. And repeated the process. Kakashi seemed to understand now bet I can feel them tensed. Maybe because of Obito and Itachi.

Another hour and here comes Sai. He came back with someone I don't know. I never saw him before but I was too tired to wonder who he is.

"Please ask questions later. And don't do anything stupid." I said. I was shocked when Sai hugged the man beside him.

"Shin is that you?" He said. The man smiled .

"Yes brother. It's me. Now let's move. Sakura-sama will continue" He said.

My eyebrows furrowed. What? He knew me? Ugh. I guess more questions and discussion s later. I was about to move on Gaara but I was so weak . I cannot stand. I mentally cursed. Then I felt someone helped me stand. It's Sasuke by the way. If I am not in a critical situation maybe I'll blush. But I am now in a very serious situation I need to concentrate.

"You need to rest. You can continue later. You will deplete your chakra if you continue Sakura." He said. I shook my head.

"No. I will finish this. Step back. "I said. And he did. But he ushered me to Gaara before stepping back.

I did the same process as they watched me. When I was done with Gaara. I was so shocked to see Deidera. I noticed the others were shocked too.

"What the?!" I managed to utter.

"What's happening Sakura?" Gaara said. And I saw him shocked when he saw Deidera. But he was more shocked when he saw Kankuro lying motionless.

"Later Gaara" I said and I struggled to move beside Kankuro.

"Step back. " I said and Deidera and Gaara stepped back.

I began performing the Jutsu. I can feel my body became heavier and heavier as I finished performing it on Kankuro. After the white and red light was out. I performed another hand seal to keep myself awake. I am now chakra exhausted but I guess we have many things to discuss.

I opened my eyes and on this day this is the most shocking sight. Kankuro came back with Sasori.

"Sasori?!!!" I squealed. I was about to attack him.

"No. No. You don't understand Sakura-sama. We are here because of you Sakura-sama." He said motioning for me to stop.

I stopped. I also realized I can't even stand right now. That's when my knees gave up on me. For a second I am now on the floor. My body is shaking. Thankfully Sasori has the decency to act fast and help me up.

"Call Naruto and Temari. I bet you need explanations." I said. Sasori helped me walk and we went on tr living room. All of us.

Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Obito, Sai,Shin, Gaara, Kankuro, Deidera and Sasori.

I can see it on their face that they have so many questions. But when I looked at the others who came back with them, they seem to expect this. We were quiet for a while until Temari and Naruto came. Temari hugged her brothers while Naruto was so shocked. He was pointing fingers on Itachi, Obito, Deidera and Sasori.

"What the hell?!" He said.

"Sit down and be quiet Naruto." i ordered. And thankfully he obeyed. Temari sat beside me.

" We were poisoned and I only managed to save Naruto who fainted first. As for me, I am immune to poisons." I begun speaking.

"So that explains it. We were all dead?" Gaara asked and was doing staring contest with Deidera.

"Yes the five of you. And please stop staring at each other." I said with irritation.

They broke their staring games. Even Kankuro and Sasori they turned to look at me.

"Good. Now, that was one of my gifts. That Life Return Jutsu. It has consequences. And we can all see the consequences in front of us." I turned to look at the past Akatsuki members and Sai's brother.

"Now, I can only use the Jutsu 5times. There maybe greater risk if I'll use ot again." I finished. I looked at them. And Naruto seems to be quiet. I expect him to be asking many questions.

"If you have no questions. Gaara, I need you to find out who the hell poisoned us. It is the most deadly poison I have ever encountered." I said.

"I understand. But Sakura, what will we do with them?" He said and pointed at the Akatsuki members.

"I don't know but first let us let them talk." I said and signaled them to talk.

"We don't know what happened un. Father just asked me if I wanted a second chance in life un. I said yes ,and he said I will meet my new master soon. I have no idea that it's you un." Deidera said pouting. I turned to Sasori.

"Same with me. After Father have punished me for my sins He asked me if I would like to see the World again. Of course I accepted. He laughed at me and He said I will be with old friends and enemies and that He will watch if I'll behave." Sasori said.  I looked at Naruto and the others. They seem to be more interested in listening than ever. So I let them continue.

"  Our Father said something about punishment and reward. I had no idea this is what he was talking about. " Itachi said. Sasuke is just looking at him attentively and I swear I saw his microscopic smile.

"Father asked me if I would like to do nice things again so that my sins will atleast be atoned an I said Yes. " Obito said. Kakashi is staring at him.

"He asked me if I would like a second chance in life to recuperate for my mistakes. Who am I to say no?" Sai's brother said.

We were quiet for a moment digesting everything.

"So you were with the God of gods? The Father?" I asked.

"Yes Sakura-sama" they said in unison. My brows twitched.

"Drop the honorifics. I am not your master." I said.

"As much as we want to do that and as much as I want to make you my puppet we cannot do that. Father told us to behave." Sasori said and he is smiling like a crazy bitch. I jusg raised my left brow.

"So that's it Gaara. I guess they are with me. Please tell the medic nins to learn as fast as possible. We need to head back to Konoha to explain everything to Tsunade shishou." I managed to say. Sleep is coming my way.

"But Sakura, you trust them?" The sand siblings said in unison.

"Yes. I met the Father remember? Trust me and let them stay here for a while. We will sort everything later. I am kinda sleepyy" I manage to say then everything went black.