"Oh no, I'm just, hanging out with some friends."

"If you want, I can call back later."

"No, it's fine. Just, one second," I say before I pull my elbow up and slamming it into the door behind me. "Get away from the fucking door, asshole!"

"Fuck you, ya bitch," Smitty yells through the door.

I sigh before I walk over to my bed and lay down. "Sorry. So, what did you call me for?"

I hear him laughing in the background before he says, "I wanted to know if you were free tonight. I was thinking about taking you out like I said I would."

Bringing in my finger up to my mouth, I gently bite it, trying to think this through. Tyler and Panda will not be happy with this idea, but, there is definitely something about this guy that just makes me want to learn more about him.

"Yeah, I'm free. What were you thinking?"

"How about dinner? I know a diner we can go to. It's not a five star restaurant, but its a nice place to relax at, the food is good, and since its a weekday, there won't be a shit ton of people there."

"You've thought this through," I laugh.

"Hey, it's better to have a place in mind rather than spending an hour trying to come up with an idea for a date."

"Awe, you don't want to be on the phone with me for an hour," I joke.

I hear him laugh again on the other end before he says, "Believe me, I would love to be on the phone with you for an hour, but from what Tyler has told me, I'm sure your friends would get a bit, uh, what's the word I'm looking for?"

As he says that, I grab one of my shoes from the floor and pull back. "Intrusive," I then say before I throw the shoe at my door, causing whoever was trying to listen in through the door to fall back with a thump.

"Protective! That was the word!"

"Wait, Tyler told you about me?"

"Well, sort of. I told him that I saw you at the cafe yesterday and he told me to stay away from you. He also told me that he would let your friends know about me so that if I were go near the apartments without him, they had to keep me away from you."

"Did you tell him I gave you my number?"

"Hell no. That piggy bastard would have destroyed my phone to make sure I lose your number."

I can't help but bounce a bit in excitement as I say, "Oh, you're a gamer too."

"How did you get that from what I said?"

"I've played GTA 5 with Tyler before. I've seen that mask."

He laughs again before saying, "Awesome. We'll have to play something together sometime."

"That sounds like another date."

"We'll talk about that after tonight. Soon, since your friends will be watching over you, how about we meet at the diner? I'll send you the address tonight and see you around six."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you tonight."

"Can't wait."

Once I hang up the phone, I fall back and just smile at nothing. As I said before, there is something about Jonathan that makes me want to learn more about him. And for some reason, he wants to do the same for me. Just talking to him for a few minutes was enough to brighten my day and turn me into a stereotypical teenager in love... Then again... That's what I am.