Ilima x reader

Request by PokemonGladion and I'm SO sorry for the lack of writing I was working on my other book which has a butt ton if request so here we are.

Aww! How cute! Ilima as a baby has way paler skin than you though he would. The Alola tan really worked out for him in the end. You wondered his his chest and his butt had that same skin tone or he actually manahed to tan that too. Spray tanned butt. Pfft.

"Oh! Look at this one! This is him at his first soccer game as a child! He won but he was the goalie And he was playing in the grassy when the ball landed him square in the head!"

"Oh no! Poor baby..."

You coo at the picture. You were with his mom looking through Ilima's childhood he never shared with you. Well, the parts before he went to Kalos. His mom took the perfect pictures and told the story to you. Now you know child Ilima better. AND ITS ADORABLE!!!

Oh, that's a cute picture. You point to it. The picture was kid Ilima hugging a giant bwear doll in bed and snuggling it. He had a party hat still on and Soren only his swim trunk s and a towel around his shoulder in bed. 

"Explain this one please?"

His mother clapped her hands and smiled at you.

"Of course! It was his fourth birthday party and the lifesized bwear plush was his gift from us. He went swimming for the longest time before falling asleep. I was bust so his father had the bright idea to put him to bed still drenched. He got fever the next day."

"Poor Ilima!"

At the sound of his name again, he came walking down the stairs. Hensaw the book cover and rushed down to grab it with a face pinker than his own hair. The pink in his cheeks looked good on him.

"Mom!"

He exclaimed blushing. You both started giggling like mad women. Ilima sighed, grabbed your wrist, and pulled you to the other room.

"I am so sorry my dear. She's a little bit crazier than me." Boop.

"No no, it's fine. I was actually having a good time."

You smirked at him.

"I didn't know Lana was your childhood sweetheart~"

His whole face went bright red. You caught him. Ha! It's not like he was in love with her still. She was dating Kiawe and he had you. They moved on. But you two would last forever.

Like dan and Phil! Sorry I'm obsessed.

~Eva