Lance x Reader

A request by -ideals (plz let me have tagged you) and before you laugh at my bad portrayal of him I'm letting you know I barely know him. Okay? STORYTIME. 

It was neck and neck. Salamence versuse Dragonite. You versus Lance. Nothing could be even more spine tingling or nerve wrecking than this moment in your life. The epic battle between you both.

Both Pokémon were at their max capacity, salamence mega evolved and Dragonite on as many power ups with his stars as possible. Both of you down to the very last hit. This would be it. Whoever wins this wins it all.

You could taste victory.

"Dragonite use hyper beam!"

Crap.

"Salamence use Dragon rage!"

The two beams collided in a large light and fought against eachother for dominance. Wait that sounded wrong what? They fought against eachother an doushed the other backwards for victory in this Pokémon battles. Yeah that sound better.

Blue and white collide. A large imlosion from the center takes place launching both Pokémon backwards. When the smoke cleared bith you and lance look at the battlefield.

Dragonite is standing, but barely. Salamence fainted. The winner was dragonite. The winner was Lance. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dangit! That's it! Rage quit! You threw your DS down and turned off the game. You were pissed! You thought you'd finally be able to beat lance with your team but guess not. You were ere this close to restarting your copy of heartgold. You were that mad!

...

Oh well. You'd try again in the next hour anyways after cooking down a bit by playing TCG with your little brother anyways. Lance was a apin, but he still was your husbando.

Heh heh heh. Twist ending and super short because I is lazy.

~Eva