Wally x Reader

Just think of Britney Spears's  circus To set the tone of the performance. No more waiting time! Let's go! 

With a smirk that had the confidence of an evil tyrant you sat on the swing hanging from the celing. The strings holding it up were translucent, so it looked just like another affect and you were sitting on thing air. Your Surskit In Your lap and Gardevior standing elegantly on the stage floor. You were about seven feet in the air. What? It was a big stage.

Wally, your childhood friend, was watching from the audiance with Gallde. The boy always wanted to see you preform but he was scared to go in person. You never held him for it but he felt so guilty. He was the only one of your group of friends who's never seen you preform live. Ruby, being the fashion freak he was, was already going and decided to 'protect' Wally. Wally gazed at you as you swept your arms outwards.

Surskit got its cue and jumped out of your lap free falling with a bubble Beam shooting out of her. When Surskit fell she spun causing the bubbles to make a tordnado Of bubbles. This alone had a high appeal factor. Gardevior caught Surskit and sent a dazzling gleam shooting up Andy bringing out the beauty of the bubbles. In the blinding light you jumped down with the same confidence. Surskit boosted you to give you air time using Silver wind. Once the dazzling gleam wore off the audiance gasped at you just hovering in the air. Gardevior used Psychic to loft Surskit behind you giving some magical leaves to go with the bubbles. Surskit latched onto your back and sent out a sweet scent to give a pink aura to back up the leaves And bubbles. You hit the ground on the tip of your toes and stood down. Gardevior came up next to you And you both spun. Gardevior threw you into the air. Surskit, thaking her cue, used mist and Gardevior encased it in a pshychic morphing it into icy blue wings on your pink dress. To end it Surskit and Gardevior simotaniously used silver and fairy winds to bring out the colors more. Your smirk never left your face.

The crowd roared, including Ruby. He snapped photos of you with the unreal wingspan on that gorgeous dress. Wally was just standing there like an idiot, his mouth agape. His Gallde  overmatched an arm in front of him and waved it. Wally didn't even flinch. He just stared st your beauty.

Surskit crawled around you into your arms and Gardevior stood at your side. The three of you girls took a bow. A standing ovation greeted you. You had a few flowers be flung at you. You grinned and blew kisses. Surskit jumped out of your arms And danced in the raining flowers. Gardevior twirled in delight.

Ruby handed Wally a bouquet of pink, blue, and yellow roses. Wally looked at Ruby, who shot him a wink. Wally didn't know what to do so he just threw the whole thing in a bulk. Gallade And Rubt facepalmed. Wally was a blushing mess.

Gardevior caught the bouquet using Psychic And handed it off to her trainer. You gasped and grinned, taking it into your Arms. Gardevior pointed at Wally and you shot him a wink, calling out:

"Merci!"

Wally's heart stopped. You were his best friend yet Wally was cast under a spell. She had the spot light and were gorgeous. Gardevior began to make the flowers hover, collecting them. Surskit began to skate to the backstage as you followed your Pokémon. You glaced over your shoulder at a blushing mess name Wally. You giggled before reaching the backstage.

The instant you left the stage Wally began pushing past the crowd as much as he could. Gallade followed him to make sure he didn't get hurt and Ruby was close behind with his Blazekin now out And ready.

You were backstage with Gardevior and Surskit. You were back in your normal clothes but you didn't get your hair or makeup undone. You turned when you saw the guard talking to I a couple certsin pair of boys with their Pokemon. Wally was desperate.

"Please let us see her!"

"Come on, man, I made her dress!"

"Sorry, you need backstage passes to see Miss (last name)."

You me too Wally's eyes and you smiled. You got up, still clutching the bouquet. Gardevior And Surskit weren't far behind. You walked up to the red rope and asked To have it removed. The guard let Ruby Andy Wally in, along with Blazekin and Gallade. Gardevior ran to Gallade Andy he twirled her in the air. Blazekin And Surskit laugher at this. Runny watched as Wally's flusterdly tried to talk to you.

"Oh, uh...you...you did awesome (your nickname)!"

You smiled warmly and pecked his cheek. Ruby, being the sneaky little bastard he was, snuck a photo and sent it to all of your friends. You left a large red pair of lips on his cheek. Lipstick man, it's killer.

"Thank you, Wally."

His blush hid the kiss.

Cute, huh? Am I just as good at contest scenes as I am battle scenes? Probally not. Battle scenes are the only things I can do right. Everyone hates writing action scenes but I'm just standing here writing one almost every oneshot. Oh well

~Eva