Steven Stone x Reader

Let's play a game called spot the salt. It's like Spot the vegan on tumblr but for Pokemon. Now, I'll say a statement:

Steven Stone isn't best pokeboy

And now we wait for the salt to kick in. We spot the salt and the Steven Stone fangirls. Are you ready? Here's a story while we wait.

You picked up the stone and skipped it across the Mossdeep sea, only for it to sink afterwards. You were on the beach of Mossdeep all alone because your Mother decided to disown you for being a coordinator and not a trainer. 

You flew away from your home region in spite. You landed up here, in Mossdeep. You had no home, no food, no money. You beloved you were in Hoenn but not sure. But you knew one thing, you were never going back to Kalos.

Your partner, Carbink, floated next to you over the sand, summoning racks for you to skip melancholically using Acient power. You grabbed the next rock and threw it like a pokeball. It skidded several times, about six, before finally splashing into the water and sinking to the ocean floor.

You sighed and retracted your knees close to yourself. Carbink was worried and went around to your other side. You reached out a weak hand and patted the rock/fairy type on the head. The Pokémon let out a sad cry and then hid behind you when a figure appeared.

The figure was a worried man with an Aron in his arms. It looked just hatched. The man glanced down at you, seeing you in the feeble position. He crouched down, letting the small Pokémon run out of his arms. You looked up to meet Platinum eyes and Platinum hair. Not silver, big difference.

Aron ran up to Carbink and instantly the two Pokémon began chasing eachother on the beach. The man sat down instead of crouching. He was next to you on the sand. It was silent between the couple of you until he spoke up.

"Are you alright. I saw you skipping stones."

You sighed.

"No. But it doesn't matter anyway. I don't want to be a burden...again."

He looked sadly at you. He moved in front of you again.

"Do you want To talk about it?"

This man seemed kind enough. He looked worried about you, despite not even knowing your name. It would relieve a lot of pressure built up on your chest so why the heck not? You had no friends anyway. No reputation to ruin.

"My mom disowned me. Apparently Shem doesn't want a silly coordinator. She wanted a tough trainer. Her loss."

You shrugged it off. The man looked appalled.

"That's horrible."

"Yeah."

"Do you have a palaces to stay?"

"No."

The crisp, salty breeze blew. It ruffled both of your hairstyles. The man stood up and reached out a hand. You took it and stood back up. Carbink and Aron returned to the beachfront with their trainers. Carbink floated in the air as the Aron jumped into your Arms, startling you. The man chuckled, then he put back on his serious face.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"No. I came from Kalos so..."

"All the way from Kalos?! Thst won't do. Come on."

He grabbed your wrist and began leading you into town. Aron nuzzled agaisnt you and Carbink floated obediently at your side.

"H-hold up! Where are we going?! Who are you?!"

He stopped and turned around, flashing a gentlemanly smile.

"I'm Steven Stone, and you can stay with me."

How's that my little fanboys and fangirls? Terrible, I know. Sorry. But it's was worth it to get that game in! Soon I'll get up a chapter about my session character! People who already know me know who's comign next. Then after that the runner up! Hint: they're brothers.

❤️💜💙

~Eva