Ingo x Reader

Because our little Kuudere deserves a chapter. Though other writers portray him like an extremely watered down Tsundere more than the kuudere the character Is conveying. At least, he's kuudere to me. But Go-Go needs a story so here I am! STORYTIME!!!

"Stone edge"

"Don't let it hit you!

Crustle Shot stone pillars out form the bottom of the train towards Gauntanula. But luckily your Pokémon decided to use Elctroweb as an escape route. Like how spiders can hand from a thread of their web? Gauvantula did that to avoid The rock type move.

Ingo was impressed. Your tactics for,ed into something lethal over the past times you've challenged him in the Subway. You'd always make it to him only to be ultimately defeated by Haxorus and Chandelure. He fixed the brim of his hat and looked in your eyes.

"Impressive maneuver. But how would you stand if we use X-Scissor?"

Crustle took his cue from the conversation. He launched himself st the Elctroweb to cut it down along with Gauvantula. Gauvantula shot another Elctroweb at Crustle, trying to encase it, But missed. You needed a plan. You thought of one, even though you really didn't want to use the new move.

"Shoot Crustle down with Signal beam!"

Gauvantula after quickly and shot the laser at Crustle. Crustle was moved out of the way from Gauvantula and the Elctroweb string hanging from the ceiling of the cares, keeping him up. Crustle missed the X scissor. 

Ingo was surprised with that move. Crustle, being a bug/rock Type, doesn't take much damage from other bug type moves so that was expertly planned. Gauvantula climbed down as Crustle picked himself back up. You were cheering silently in your mind for your Pokémon.

"Now we're on a roll! Use Energy ball and back it up with Electro ball!"

Since when did this girl's Gauvantula learn Energy ball?! It had to be a TM. Ingo let one of his gloved hands clench ito a fist. The first attack was on route.

"Crustle, flail And use your shell to deflect the attacks."

Crustle his inside the girant rock as it started thrashing about. The Energy ball and electr ball combined in the air leaving a very explosive attack. If Crustle were a water type it would be gone already. The giant ball of energy grinder on the shell. Crustle kept flailing one hope the attack will die down or fly the other way. You had to take your chance.

"Electro Web!"

On top of the giant energy mesh working against Crustle, Gauvantula had Crustle now trapped in a net of electricity, shocking and weakening him. Crustle was too tired and stopped flailing. This allowed all three attacks to take HP from Crustle causing him to faint.

Ingo was more than impressed. This girl finally beat half of his team. She could now move on until she had to face him with his full team after her fiftieth victory. Different subway battles have different rules. Go to Bulbapedia

"Congratulations. You've finally beaten me the first time. But can you handle me when I go full force?"

She didn't hear the question. You were jumping up and cheering with Gauvantula. Ingo just shook his head. You were just as childish as Emmet, who was sick today. Emmet had to stay in the living quarters the boys had at the very fromt of the train nobody was allowed to enter. Emmet said he loved it because it reminded him of the Boxcar children.  Ingo liked it because it was free.

You were overly excited. You, out of nowhere, hugged Ingo. It was a quick hug but it was enough to snap the realist back into reality. He looked at you, you were pumping your fist in the air with a wide grin.

"I finally beat Go-Go!"

"Go-go?!"

Was thst how this girl thought of him? A childish nickname thst makes no sense with his own? Oh, Ingo. Go-Go. Never mind it did make sense, but it just didn't click with his personality. Ingo cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Your nickname! Go-Go since you're always on the train! Always going and never stopping! An I finite battle! I think it works well."

You had to think again. It did work, right? Or did he just hate it because you've never used it before? Who cares YOU FINALLY BEAT INGO!!! Yes! Gauvantula was cheering with a few of the Joltik who like to hang around the car. When you've seen Emmet he likes to play with them. But you don't see Emm as often because your eyes here to best Ingo! Ever since you lost the first time you vowed to win and get through the whole train at least once!

Ingo Had To think about it too. It would work. He sighed in defeat. This girl probably refused to call him anything other than 'go-go' and Emmet would probably catch on anyways. The nickname is actually based on go go two-car train 

"Whatever WE WON!!!l

You jumped again and the Joltik All did too. Gauvantula was too big so he just cheered. Ingo snickered under his breath. He wanted to see if you still had all that optimism in the second battle.

But that was another thirty battles away.

My writing is short and gsrbsge lately. You don't deserve this! I'm sorry.

~Eva