Clemont x Reader

Do you want to know how often he got requested while I was away? Over seven times. SEVEN!!! Okay you fangirls and that's one random gay guy in the corner, imma write it! Here's your Clemont!

You were supposed to be watching Bonnie and your own little brother while they played. Why clemont wouldn't help you? He had a challenger today and he decided to battle himself instead of having clembot do it. Get in the swing of things, you know?

So here you were dealing with two hyperactive six year olds, at least you though they were six, as they were playing around with Dedenne, Chepsin, and two of your own small Pokémon. But oh would things go straight down to heck.

"I bet I'd be the stronger trainer!"

"No way! My brother's a gym leader!"

"Well my sister has all eight badges and completed the Pokémon league but decided not to become champion so ha!"

"Hmph! Well at least my bug brother still battles!"

"Ooh! You're so annoying! (Pokémon name) use (weak special attack!)"

"Huh?! No fair! Dedenne use thundershock!"

Oh gods. You had to act and fast. You looked over at your eeveelution you had that wasn't being used in this battle. Chespin was eating some pokepuffs you baked in the corner. The two other Pokémon obeyed their commands. 

"(Eeveelution) use (Strong special attack)."

The Pokémon nodded and went to the center, making the move spread out and prevent either move from hitting it's opponent. Dedenne and your other Pokémon froze and halted seeing the eeveelution. 

Your brother huffed and Bonnie pouted. You took out two of your six poke balls, hen ine belonging to the Pokémon that's were out, and you returned them. What was up with these two? Recently they've been on eggshells!

"Bonnie, (little brother's name), what's up with you two? You used to agree on everything none you're fighting like rivals!"

You placed your hands on your hip and both gukitly turned to you and went front and center to you. You were like a motherly figure to both. Right now the scolding mother. Clemont walked into the room but didn't say anything when he saw the two littler one stop in trouble. He just stood there and watched, debating if he needed an invention to fix whatever they did wrong.

Both of the children were silent. They refused to look at one another. You crossed your arms, acting a reply that would never come. You sighed, knowing nothing good will come out of having them wait like this.

"Won't talk? Fine. Now for your little dispute I want you both together to go find me a book called the works of electricity and electric type Pokémon. Clemont's room is off limits because of the large mass of wires he has out right now. I want the book within the hour, got it?"

Both of them, simotaniously, gave out the growl of a reply:

"Yes ma'am."

And they shuffled off, still in a little temper but refusing to through a tantrum. You huffed. You were no good with kids like Clemont. Speaking of Clemont you're gaze switched to him in the corner. You both walked towards eachother And met in the middle. 

"That was your punishment for Bonnie? She knows where every book is in this house and there's no way she'll-"

You cut him off by holding the book up in front of him. 

"I just needed them to talk things out. Like I'm going to with you. You've been couped up in that room a little too long for my liking. Is something wrong?"

You always tried your darndest to keep everyone together and keep tension to a bare minimum. With Bonnie and your little brother as well as you and Clemont. As Bonnie said, you were a keeper after all.

"Oh! No no no no! I was just trying to invent the best way to give a gift to someone. A plan too."

You're raised an eyebrow at the very apparent blush in his face. You smirked. 

"Oh~ I didn't realize Bonnie's birthday was so soon."

You teased him, punching his arm lightly. He chuckled nervously and looked down.

"Speaking of that, maybe next week we can get out of the tower and... see the city maybe?"

You smiled at him. A date, that's why he was flustered. You couldn't think of the reason for a gift but it's always fun spending time with Clem, when the kids aren't being either a handful or brats.

"Yeah, sounds fun. But for now I want you to explain to me why Magnemite float again."

Clemont sighed and you handed him the book. He sat down against the wall and you slide down next to him. Page three seventy two of the large book, segment three about Magnemite. You loved the page because your first real covnersation with him was about this topic. 

Clemont was halfway through the page when the rugrsts found out your ruse.