XXXV. Wrath

________________________

"Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath"

- Eckhart Tolle

________________________

Corvette blankly looked at Altria, he cooled his head down. Now was not the time. Compared to that monstrosity, he is but a mere fraction, and this meeting was a tad too premature. 

His cells could be interwoven with every dermatomal pattern in Altria's body, one false move and who knew what might happen to him? He had been studying his own cells as soon as he returned from the kidnapping, to help his sister.

But all his efforts were for naught, as Helaena died.

And here was Altria, the maker of the Leventis bloodline, na kayang kaya naman pala silang tuntunin if she wanted but never did when they badly needed her.

Hate fueled, Corvette's anger, but at the same time, an emotion he despised registered inside of him. 

Fear.

Those smoldering silver to gold irises burning in Altria's eyes gave him the shivers, like the trauma he experienced, kulang nalang ay magdugo ang mga palad ni Corvette sa diin ng pagkakabaon ng mga kuko nito.

He can't let things end here, he was barely beginning his revenge.

Bago pa man makapagsalita si Corvette at may batang tumalon sa tabi ni Altria at nagpasabog ng kakaibang uri ng canyon. The cannon had metal claws on it and what he saw next was the robotic Icarus on the metal claws fired by the canon.

"Hi!" masiglang bati ng batang dumating "I'm Yillis Leventis! Nice for you to meet me!"

"Mother this is the old geezer who nearly killed me when I was still in the lab?" tanong ni Yillis

"Yes" tugon lang ni Altria.

Hindi makapapayag si Corvette na sila ang kumitil sa buhay ni Icarus! Maraming kasalanan ang kailangan nitong pagbayaran!

"His life is mine to take!" matapang na saad niya kay Altria, na ikinalingon nito sa kanya, Altria's irises seemed to move as the golden silver pigment danced by the light.

Corvette felt every part of his body shrivel up. Fear.

"Don't meddle" saad ni Altria

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!" sigaw ni Corviss na ngayon ay humuhungas sa kanyang direksyon.

"Corviss!!!" awat Altria ngunit waring wala itong naririnig. 

Corvette sighed in annoyance.

Another insect he had to deal with. 

And he was not in the mood. His mood turned worse upon seeing Altria and the effect she had on his very being.