XXV. Leventis

Leventis (Λεβέντης)  Greek: Fearless, Gallant 

"The word 'fear' loses its meaning around a Leventis, they do not recognize its existence. Truly, a bloodline deserving to be feared; erased from history, buried and forgotten like they never existed. But now the dark horse has appeared, breaking the glamour of peace, a harbinger of anarchy creating not only ripples on the surface, but riding on waves of the Leventis blood. The biggest mistake one could ever make against humanity, is to let a Leventis live"

_____________________________________________________

Corvette's POV

"I'm dropping out of school. I'm leaving this place for good" saad ko, and I didn't miss the shocked expression in Hellene's face. She may not be Helaena, but the various changes in her eyes makes her look like my twin sister.

Call me selfish, brand me a demon. That's what I am. Seeing different emotions from Helaena's eyes makes me feel as if she was still alive, as if she was still with me. I know more than anyone else that Hellene is not Helaena, and she could never replace my twin sister, but it was enough for me.

To see those eyes.

Watch me with those eyes as the people who took you away from me drown in blood. Your blood, and the blood of everyone they took. We were the only ones left, but they still took you away from me, painfully, mercilessly. Now, how can I show them mercy when I never knew what it is in the first place.

My revenge business will never bring you back. But it will appease my soul which is being gnawed  and tormented by my demons, by the demons they made me create.

I smiled internally as I saw the shadow behind the pillar stop moving. Perfect.

Kriarimelise Ayreen. My precious doll. Unfortunately, I cannot allow dolls to move out of their strings, you are my link after all. Dolls moving out of their strings will either gather dust or fall...or in worse-case-scenario...will snap, be broken and thrown away.

"What?!" gulat na saad ni Hellene, her eyes changing in pigment subtlety as Kria's shadow stopped moving.

So she decided to stay huh? An internal grin

"They found me. And I don't ant to endanger Chaos, Mom, Dad, You and... Kria" saad ko.

Kria's POV

"They found me. And I don't ant to endanger Chaos, Mom, Dad, You and... Kria" Corvette said as I gasped internally.

M-me??

"Those people may go after you, the ones important to me can be used against me. And God knows na ayoko ng mangyari pang muli iyon, I can't bear it. So I need to leave para hindi na kayo madamay pa, sana maintindihan niyo... in my current state, I am powerless. I am not enough to bring an end to all of these, so I need to leave and entrust you to Rigid to ensure your safety. Lalo na kayong dalawa ni Kria, you're not involved in this mess. I don't want you to be involved Hellene, all because of Helaena's eyes...and Kria...she's innocent, and she's too pure, her light shouldn't be dragged in the darkness of my world. I made a mistake when I got close to your cousin. I'm sorry Hellene, I know how precious she is to you." Nakayukong saad nito.