XXVI. Corviss

A storm has arrived, a storm with Leventis blood
______________________________

Kria's POV

Nanatili akong nakayakap kay Corvette as he stroke my hair. This was the place I wanted to be in, he was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Hindi ako papayag na malayo sa kanya, if I have to follow him to the ends of the earth I will. He holds my world now.

"My dear Ayreen..." napapikit ako as his hand stroke my hair, I will never let go of this wonderful man---

"Are you really that stupid?" He said as my eyes snapped open na para bang nayanig ako mula sa isang napakagandang panaginip. Unti unti akong nagtaas ng tingin and looked at him as he stared down at me. His grey eyes were cold and freezing. Emotionless, ruthless like a predator hunting its prey. Pero imbes na bumitaw ako mula sa kanya ay hinigpitan ko ang kapit ko.

He'll drive me away. Sigaw ng isipan ko.

"Corvette" tanging saad ko as he flashed me an evil grin I haven't seen before, a numbing and chilling evil grin along with the subtle light dancing in his eyes.

"You're really dumb and too trusting, aren't you?" Natatawang saad nito and I felt numb, like I was rooted on the ground as I chewed the inside of my cheek.

I won't be fazed, I won't be fazed, I won't be fazed. I chanted inside my head, hindi ako matalinong tao pero alam kong ginagawa lang ito ni Corvette para hindi ako madamay sa gulong darating.

But I'll never let him face this alone anymore. I'll never let him face anything alone anymore.

"I just toyed with you a bit because I was bored pero kumagat ka kagad...haaay and I thought you'd be more entertaining in the long run, seems like I was mistaken. You disappoint me just like all the other girl wagging their tails at their masters, and I regarded you as a doll, not a dog. Was I mistaken?" saad nito, his words stung, but I didn't back down. I knew better. He was doing this para itaboy ako mula sa kanya.

Kaya naman buong tapang kong sinalubong ang mga mata niya, his cold piercing gaze.

"Stop it" saad ko sa kanya at mistulang natigilan ito as he stared down but I won't back down Corvette. You're mine now! You said so yourself.

"Stop lying to me." I said sternly at kitang kita ko ang gulat sa mga mata niya as I reached my hand to him but he held my hand in midair.

"I'm not. You're annoying and I'm done playing that boring game with you, so don't even try to touch me"

"I said...stop lying to me Corvette Leventis."  Now it was his turn to be frozen to the ground.

I held his face with both my hands as I smiled at him habang nanatili lang itong nakatitig sa akin. Nang biglang...

"So you were here Lord Corvette. Man, you gave me a hard time finding ya!"A man standing on top of the wall spoke. He was grinning but his face was full of menace.