126- The End

Neville watched as the girls made their way up the aisle. Nysa was stood next to his father, grinning as he watched his sisters walking towards the front. Halley and Nova both grinned widely at their father before sitting down with Hope, Selene and Lily.

Next to come down the aisle was Ginny and Mali. Mali winked at Neville before sitting down. Neville felt himself growing hot in his dress robes. And then his whole world stopped.

The music had changed and three people had walked into the tent. Venus stood in between Arthur and Sirius. She wasn't smiling and looked just as nervous as Neville felt, but she also looked absolutely beautiful.

When she spotted him, Venus's nerves seemed to melt away and her face broke into a massive grin. Neville felt his own face break into a smile.

After an eternity Venus made it to the front. Neville took her hands into his.

"Hi." Venus smiled weakly. Neville didn't say anything. He just beamed at her.

********

"I have to admit, I've never felt more uncomfortable than I do now," Neville laughed as everyone threw confetti at the newly married couple.

"Me either," Venus laughed, spitting confetti out of her mouth. "But hey, we're finally married."

"Yeah," Neville grinned. He took her hand and pulled her onto the newly cleared dance floor.

"I'm still really bad at dancing," Venus said as Neville pulled her close.

"Some things never change," the two began to sway.

********

Hope and Alfie snuck off early in the night. Gradually people began to leave, congratulating Venus and Neville on their way out.

Eventually, Venus and Neville sat down and watched their friends and family. Ginny was wincing as Harry stepped on her toes, Mali was laughing at George's questionable dance moves, Teddy was dancing with Victoire, James and Halley were laughing together, whilst Sirius and Remus were sneaking up behind them, Ophelia and Tonks had gone off in search of Alfie and Hope, Nova was away up in a corner with Selene and Nysa was being loudly scolded by Lily.

"I love you, Neville," Venus rested her head on Neville's shoulder.

"I love you too," Neville grinned. After everything that they had been through together, all of their years at Hogwarts, the second wizarding war, they were finally married, "and I can finally call you Mrs Longbottom."

Venus laughed, "that sounds so strange, Venus Marlene Longbottom."

"It doesn't sound weird. It sounds right," smiled Neville.

The newlywed couple sat there. In the wedding tent, surrounded by their friends and family.

Neville held Venus' hand tight. Not wanting to ever let go. He had started off as a scared little boy but had come so far from arguing with the sorting hat about how appropriate Gryffindor was for him.

And his journey had been helped much, by the love of his life. His Venus.

I can't believe that this book is over! I really sad!

Venus will still make a significant appearance in the sequel Halley, so if you haven't already, be sure to check it out! Also, make sure that you read the prequel, Marlene! I'm really going to miss this book and I hope to see all of you readers in other books! This is not the end of Venus!

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!

~Em xx