98- The Homophus Charm

Spell after spell was shot in her direction, but Venus maintained a strong grip upon her wand.

Some time into the fighting Venus found herself in a vicious duel with Antonin Dolohov, the man seemed set upon getting at her and shot killing curse after killing curse in her direction, and she dodged all of them.

"PORCUS!" Venus yelled, a jet of pink light shot from her wand and there was a small explosion, where Dolohov had just been standing stood a large, angry looking pig.

"Good work Venus!" Remus Lupin whooped as he moved past, locked in a duel with another Death Eater.

********

Sirius backed down a corridor with Percy and Fred on either side of him, duelling with three masked death eaters.

"Hello minister!" Percy yelled when he blasted the mask off of his death eater revealing the face of Pius Thicknesse, "did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking Perce!" Fred yelled. All three death eaters collapsed under the weight of different spells, "I don't think I've heard you joke since-"

"IMPEDIMENTA!" Sirius had seen the wall cracking behind them and caught it just in time, stopping the corridor exploding with all of them in it. Sirius ushered Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and Percy out of the corridor before releasing his spell and letting the corridor explode into oblivion.

"Wow Sirius," panted Fred breathlessly, "you really saved our arses back there."

"Don't mention it," Sirius grinned and clapped Fred on the arm. He turned to look at Harry, Ron and Hermione. "I'm sure that you three have something that you can be getting on with."

"Thanks Sirius," Harry said, before beckoning to Ron and Hermione to follow him and charging off down the corridor.

********

"Homophus!" A jet of light hit Venus square in the chest and she fell to the floor. She felt her back cracking and her face elongating. It took her a while to realise that she was transforming. But how was that possible? The full moon wasn't for three days.

But she recalled reading about the Homophus charm when she was researching Werewolves. It forced a Werewolf to resume their other state. If they were a wolf they were forced to become human, if they were human they were forced to become a wolf.

She looked around frantically to see that the Death Eater who had shot the spell was Amycus Carrow.

Big mistake, thought Venus as she advanced on him, she lunged on top of his and ripped into his flesh with her claws.

"Relatio!" Lupin's voice yelled and Venus was blasted away from Amycus. Venus saw the confusion in Lupin's eyes upon seeing her in her wolf form, he glanced up at the not yet full moon and then back down to her. "H-how?" He asked eventually.

Venus growled and glanced at Amycus, who was lying on the floor, holding onto his face, which now had scratches on it to match his sister's.

"Just don't bite anyone," Lupin said frantically as he ducked under another spell, "and no killing!" He darted away aid Arthur.

I wasn't planning on killing anyone, Venus growled again . She had one thought in her mind, she knew that she was the only person who could do it without fear. She was going to take down Greyback.

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em