85- The Cat-Eh, Wolf- Is Let Out Of The Bag

"I knew that something stank about you." Both Amycus and Alecto had arrived to let Venus out the next morning. "But a werewolf, I never would have guessed it." Amycus was sneering.

Venus stared up at the two, who seemed completely delighted at the news. Venus had her hands clenched into fists behind her back and one hand clutched around her wand.

She had a lot of time that night to plot what she was going to do to them when they returned.

"A halfbreed right under our noses." Alecto narrowed her eyes at Venus, "the Dark Lord-"

"STUPIFY!" Venus yelled with such force that both of the Carrows were blasted backwards. However the spell did not knock them out, they were back on their feet in seconds, but this had given Venus enough time to slip between them and charge off down the corridor, with the sibling hot on her heels.

She wasn't sure where she was going, but nevertheless she dodged all of the spells that the Carrows sent her way and wove through the halls of Hogwarts. Eventually she decided to make a beeline towards the Great Hall.

Thus far the halls had been deserted, but as they made it closer to the Hall, the sound of talking filled the halls.

Now Venus was weaving through students, instead of statues. The Carrows continued to aim spells at her, but she could no longer hear the spells that they shot over the chaos that was unfolding. But Venus only had one thought on her mind. Get to the Hall. She needed to have her say before the Carrows could.

She lunched through the double doors to the Great Hall to see all of the students and teachers trying to see what was causing the disturbance. Without further ado Venus scrambled onto the Gryffindor table and ran down it until she was standing in the middle of the room. Now every single person was staring at her.

The Carrows skidded into the hall and grinned widely when they saw that they had cornered her.

"I AM A WEREWOLF!" Venus yelled, so loudly that no one in the entire grounds of Hogwarts could miss it, "THEY'RE DOING THIS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!" Then finally she was hit with a stunning spell from Amycus's wand and flung across the hall, immediately falling unconscious.

********

Venus woke in a rather uncomfortable chair. She felt metal digging into the skin of her wrists, chaining her down to the chair.

She opened her eyes and once again saw the Carrows grinning at her.

"We found some lovely toys." Alecto gestured around the room, all sorts of different devices that looked as though they could inflict pain were around the room. "We thought that we'd use you as a test, you can tell us what hurts more, the Crutiatus curse, or our toys."

"Go to hell." Venus spat at them.

"Down doggy." Amycus scolded her, as if he were talking to a pet.

"You think you're so clever." Venus stared right back up at them, with fire in her eyes. "But you're just- you're-" she struggled to put into words what she was thinking. There wasn't a single word to describe the utter contempt that she felt for the two.

"We're just what?" Amycus taunted, choosing a particularly jagged looking knife from a pile. "What's the matter doggy- cat got your tongue?"

Venus spat at him. Amycus wasted no time slashing the knife along Venus's forehead. She gritted her teeth to stop herself crying out in pain.

"Did that hurt mutt?" Amycus whispered, "I bet it did, how about this?"

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx