Chapter 9: Outcome

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." Was the only thing she manage to say. And there it is.

Sasuke begins to shove food to her mouth. Yes. The Great Sasuke Uchiha is spoon-feeding Sakura Haruno.

After feeding Sakura he went downstairs and washed the dishes. 

"What did you do in ugly's room? Don't tell me you fed her?" Said Sai sounding like Ino.

"Something like that." Sasuke mumbled.

"This is bad. She's over-doing it." Sai said worrying.

"That's what I told her. She doesn't listen. She's more hard-headed now than before." Sasuke stated.

"Yeah. And you are much talkative now than before. That's a great improvement." Sai teased.

Sasuke ignored him then went back to Sakura's room quietly. He sat in the corner then quietly watched her sitting and meditate. They stayed like that for another 4 hours until Sasuke decided to speak.

"Sakura-chan you need to rest." He daid calmly. He saw Sakura let out a heavy breathe and sighed.

"I'll stand here and go outside. Is that what you want Sasuke-kun?" She replied still eyes closed.

"That would be better. Loosen up, you don't need to hurry and over-work yourself." Sasuke said. Sakura heard his tone full of concern.

"Ok. But on one condition. Up for it?" Sakura said smirking.

"As long as it's possible." Sasuke said. And Sakura still can't believe Sasuke is becoming more open on talking now. He is really doing his part on changing into a new leaf.

"I'll run 200 laps around the village for my chakra reserves. You can't stop me but you can tag along." She said smiling then stood up.

Sasuke followed her. Of course he would, as if he can stop her. Besides it's his chance to catch up with her and make up for the time he was not with her. He didn't have hard time coping and getting close again with the guys in Team 7 because they are all thorns. They all belong to the same gender and their time in Suna patched up some of his lost time with them.

But it's different with Sakura, she's a lady and he cannot do the bond he has with Naruto , Kakashi and Sai. So it's hard for him to do something specially Sakura has been very busy. And there is the Kazekage and his siblings taking her extra time.

They have been running around the village for an hour now and no one still dared to speak. It's actually an awkward situation for both of them but they knew they need to patch up things any time soon because they're teammates and friends. That's why both of them are trying.

Another 30 minutes passed and they are now down to almost half of the laps set by Sakura. Sakura then decided to speak first.

"Thanks." She said. Sasuke nodded.

"How are you doing with your jutsu now?" Sasuke asked to let the conversation going.

"I'm down to 80percent. 20% more before perfecting it without loophole. I can finish it until tomorrow if I just did it whole day today but I realized I needed to expand my Chakra reserves. And I was storing more chakra in my forehead ." She explained. Sasuke stared at her for a while. He can't help but feel proud at his friend.

"Will that take that much chakra?" Sasuke asked again.

"Yeah, even I have the perfect chakra control it's going to take much on me. I'm working now on how to reduce three days into atleast 10hours so we can head home faster. I'm sure Naruto misses Ichiraku already." Sakura replied then giggled.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does." Sasuke responded.