Mój syn | Sciles

Beginne am Anfang

"No! We're just close. Everyone knows that."

"Come on Al-Scott." He coughed awkwardly trying to hide the fact that he almost said Alpha. "We knew you were close, but seriously. No one is that close to their best friend." Jackson raised his eyebrow at his alpha making Scott growl warningly.

"We're just friends."

With that Scott stormed to of the locker room leaving a very suspicious team and pack.

--

"Fight and win!

Fight and win!

Never give up!

Never give in!

Dig your heels and,

Move that ball!

We want Beacon Hills,

To win it all!"

The whole practice Scott had been majorly distracted. The cheer team had just so happened to want to practice on the lacrosse field today and Scott found that very fishy. The cheer team had their own private training facility after Lydia demanded one since all the other teams had somewhere to practice privately.

Usually it wouldn't bother Scott but now Stiles is on that team. For the past two hours he had to watch Stiles do back flips and summer salts in that tiny skirt that didn't even cover her butt and a shirt that just barely made it past her breasts. It was torture to see her flaunt her body and not be able to stop it. To many times Scott or the rest of the pack caught Greenberg starring at Stiles' ass. Scott caught him so many times that Greenberg had to actually leave the field because one of the pack members had taken him to the ground.

"Alright you pathetic babies! Thats the end of practice! Get out of here before I make you run 30 laps around the school!"

Scott didn't waste anytime before running over to where Stile was, spread out onto the grass and practically wheezing. As he got closer to her he could see the sweat that dripping down her neck into the cleavage, that was annoyingly out for show. Her flushed cheeks and messy hair made his wolf almost growl, mad that he didn't cause her to be in this state.

"Are you ok, Stiles?" He asked trying to distract himself. She jumped in her spot only to smile at seeing her best friend.

"Holy crap Scotty, I love this so much. I told Lydia not to take it easy on me and she did not." She leaped to her feet so she was standing in front of Scott. It was then that he noticed how close she always stands near him. Although he would never tell her to stop, he now sees what his team mates meant. Normal best friends aren't as close as him and Stiles.

"Scotty," She turned her head to the side in the most adorable way that made Scott always smile. "What happened there? Were you thinking to hard again? You know thats dangerous for you." She teased making Scott mock growl at her. He grabbed her around the waist before running his finger over ribs her making her shout out laughs and pleads.

"Scott! Scott, please. Ah! Scotty! Mercy! Łaska!"(Mercy) He let her down with a giggle making her pout at him. He couldn't help but boop her nose as her her adorable pout turned even cuter as she crinkled her nose.

"Your still as ticklish as ever I see."

He brought his hands up making her yip before running away laughing. Practice for cheer had already ended so they had the whole field to play in.

"You can't outrun me Stiles!"

"Watch me!" She turned her head to stick her tongue out before turning right sharply making Scott fall face first into the grass. Stiles stopped running as she hunched over laughing as Scott shot up with dirt all over his face.