Mountain Men | Stilinski Twins AU

Author Note:

Author Note:

Derek's Family Cabin ^^^

I do not own these characters.

They are from Teen Wolf.

Technically there are two ships in this one.

Sterek and Stackson, which means...

Stuart and Jackson

Stiles and Derek

"Stuart! Get your lazy ass up! I'm leaving in 15 minutes whether you're in the Jeep or not."

I heard my brother groan as he finally got up from his bed.

Finally.

The pack is going on a little vacation to one of Derek family homes. It's up in the mountains, with a huge lake in the front and a forest with trails that we can go dirt biking on. Stuart and I already call dibs on the first drive.

"Stiles! Have you seen my coat?" I sighed fairly loudly before running up to help my annoying brother.

"Why couldn't you have done what I asked last night, and packed then?" He glared at me before running into his closet.

"Shut up Stiles! I had a plan. I was gonna wake up early and pack but I overslept."

"You never wake up early. Why did you think you would this time?"

"I don't know!" I hugged before walking out and getting started on loading our stuff.

By the time I was done Stuart was running down the front porch with his coat and an arm full of snacks.

"You do realize Derek stacked the whole place with snacks right?" He gave me bored look as he tried to put all the snacks in our Jeep.

"These snacks are for me. We all know Derek only got your favorite so I had to make sure I got mine." He gave me a cheeky look as he got in the Jeep.

"It's not my fault that our Alpha is my Mate. And for the record, I made Derek get everyone's favorite. I got yours in the back."

He froze in his spot and slowly turned back to me with an eager expression. I laughed in my head as I tried to keep a straight face.

"Which favorite?"

"Your only Favorite."

Next thing I know, Stuart is in the back throwing out everything I packed and loaded so he could get to his snack. It's called Chrupki Kukurydzain. A polish snack our Mather used to get us when she visited our family in Poland.