I Want More | Stackson | Fem!Stiles

Stiles (Fem!Stiles)  and Jackson are friends with benefits and the pack finds out.

I don't know how it started. One day he was snarky and rude, always trying to make my life miserable and the next he whispering hotly in my ear. When he pushed me onto lockers he no longer made fun of my lanky frame calling me names, now he made sultry promises. I remember the day it all stopped.  

Lydia and Allison had spent the night at my house and decides half way through the night that they were going to give me a wardrobe change which I knew was going to happen. It's not every day Lydia Martin shuts up to you saying you better have food ready cause she staying over tonight. 

They got rid of all my ratty T-Shirts and baggy jeans. To no surprise Lydia had my new wardrobe in her suitcase which she said was filled with make up. I knew there was no way that that was only make up. Surprisingly she didn't have designer close in there, just nicer plain shirts, new tank-tops, and some nicer jackets. She even let me keep my flannel. 

By the time the clock truck two am I had enough and called it a night promising to wear my new close tomorrow morning. We went towed that night talking whispering about our future plans, it's our senior year and some how we kept our grades up through the supernatural drama. Lydia and  I were at the top of the class, me only a point a head of her. 

The next morning I was dressed my new jeans, a batman T-Shirt and a new dark red leather jacket which I loved. I almost cried when I saw it. When we got school Scott's eyes bugged out at the expensive jacket I had on but I just nodded to Lydia who stood with a proud smile on her face. 

"How much did that cost?"

"I don't know dude but isn't it awesome!" We laughed and high fived heading to our first block. 

Jackson ran into us while we were walking almost knowing me over. His sneer very present once he saw my face. His eyes trailed down my face towards my legs where the jeans hugged extra tight around my hips and thighs. I felt extra uncomfortable waiting for him to make some snide comment but he only smiled and winked before walking away. 

That night at pack night I was in the kitchen getting popcorn for me and Scott when Jackson materialized behind me. I jumped not hearing him come in.

"Hey Stiles," he whispered. "Lydia sure did a number on you."

"What that supposed to mean Jackson?" I said already done with his bullshit.

"I'm not gonna insult you, in fact I gotta say. You look incredibly sexy." My face turned bright red under his gaze.

"Your lying," I mumbeled getting distracted as he leaned closer his lips so close to mine.

"Does this feel like I'm lying." 

He gave me time to pull away, but I didn't. Once his lips touched mine I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like a women starved. It had been so long since I'd been with someone like this. He kissed me the same though. Once he realized  I was into it he  caged me against the counter, his arms going around my waist to pull me against his chest. I let a loud moan as he started trailing down my neck.

"Shh, darling. Don't let the puppies hear you." I raked my nails through his hair making him growl into my shoulder. "Your gonna be the death of me," He whispered hotly. 

That was the beginning of our.. relationship? Fuck agreement? I don't know, what ever you wanna call it. We chose to keep It a secret so no-one in the pack freaked out or tried to get in our business. Especially Lydia, everyone knows Jackson Whitmore is off limits even if they are broken up. But fear never stopped me before and it won't stop me now.