Not So Good Anymore | Stiklaus

Ship: Stiles and Niklaus Mikaelson

Fluff: No

Smutt: No

Prompt: Stiles was never the same after the Nogitsune. That fox unlocked something inside of him. Niklaus is there to help.

After the Nogitsune, the pack kicked me out. You see, ever sense we got rid of it. I've still felt the hunger for chaos.

Not only that, but I can make things happen, just by wanting it.

One time I made all the lockers open and close like some excursus movie. Then I cut the power off, and made the doors all open and close too.

Everyone was terrified. They closed the school for three days after that. But that was just child's play.

You wanna hear something else?

I can shift into a fox. Not just any ole fox. It's a silver and black fox, with amber eyes. It's huge, the size of a normal wolf.

He's what's left of the Nogitsune. He doesn't talk much. He just huffs and scoffs at me when I do stupid things.

The only time I get a reaction out of him is when I'm killing.

Oh by the way, I kill now. Yah, I know that's probably disappointing but... who the fuck really cares. 

Can you shut the fuck up now! Who are you even talking to!

Oh guys! This is No. That's what I call him now sense his name is to long. Say hi No!

Fuck off.

He's just angry cause I haven't caused any chaos today.

Don't worry, No. I'll do something soon. Just wait a little bit.

Hmf. Just hurry up.

"Alright class. We're going outside today. Everyone pack your bags."

If you don't know who that is, it's our new teacher Mrs. Winters. She's our English teacher. I may or may not have skinned and burned the last one.

Oops.

I walked in the back of the class so I can get a good view of the show. Mrs. Winters walks in front of the class, leading us to the front doors. As soon as she steps outside she bursts into flames.

Haha! Oh god! Her screams are so loud!

The class starts running back into the school screaming for help.

They're so cute when their helpless.

They are aren't they. Well we better get out of here before the pack gets here.

I started walking back to class with a skip in my step. People were running around still yelling for help.

How adorable.

"Stiles!" I started giggling as I watched an angry Scotty run towards me. He pinned me to wall making No laugh.

"Hey Scotty! Have you heard what happened? It's just horrible!"