Baby! | Sciles | Fem!Stiles

Ship: Fem!Stiles x Scott

Fluff: Yes!

Smutt: No

Prompt- Future AU, where Stiles (Fem!Stiles) and Scott live together as a couple and have been for a couple years. Now that Beacon Hills is a safe place everything has been calm. Until this morning.

"Stiles, babe. What's wrong?"

I've been avoiding Scott for two days.

Actually, I've been avoiding everyone for two days. I just don't know what to do. I mean I'm 20 years old and pregnant. I haven't even finished college yet. Scott, my boyfriend, the father, is still in college too and I don't think he's ready to be a parent.

Hell, I'm not ready.

Oh god. What am I gonna tell him?

"Hello, Stiles." I didn't answer him. I just continued to stare at my hands in my lap. "What's going on? Are you breaking up with me." I heard the sadness in his voice and it broke me.

I busted into tears and sobbed into my hands. Scott was instantly by my side and pulling me to his chest.

"Stiles. Please tell me what's wrong. Whatever it is, I'll be there for you."

I turned to him with teary eyes. He gave me one look before whipping my tears away and picking me up bridal style. He picked me up and sat down with me on his lap, on the bed.

"I-I'm not breaking up with you," I heard him sigh in relief. "But you might want to break up with me."

He squeezed me tighter against him and shook his head.

"I would never break up with you. I love you. Your-"

"Pregnant. I'm pregnant."

I felt him loosen his hold on me-It made me cry harder. I knew he wouldn't want me after I told him. I jumped off his lap and ran out of our room without a second glance. I ran into Melissa, Scott's mom, at the door.

"Oh hey, Stiles. I was just dropping some of Scott's old stuff from the house."

She looked up and faced me. She gave me a worried look when she saw my tears.

"Oh, sweetie. What's wrong? What happened?"

I started crying again and ran out of the house. Pulling my keys out of my pocket and I jumped in my Jeep before pulling out and speeding out of our neighborhood.

I drove for I don't know how long. I started crying again making it hard to see. Figured I should probably stop so I don't wreck, I pulled off the side of the road and sobbed.

Scott probably hates me now.

He's gonna break up with me.

I'm gonna lose my best friend, and boyfriend on the same day.

How am I gonna survive this?

Scott's POV

"Pregnant. I'm pregnant."

What?

Did I hear her correctly?

Is she pregnant?

I loosened my hold on her in shock. I guess that was the wrong thing to do because next thing I know, Stiles is running out of our house before I can stop her. I was about to go after her when my mom comes in asking why she's crying.