Hello Genim | Sticklaus

Author's note:

I do not on these characters.

These are from Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries.

This book is dedicated to - @biles_is_here

I hope you like it!

"Stiles!"

I turned shocked to see Scott, of all people running to me. Lately, I've been distancing myself from the pack. Ever since Scott bit my arm, to get the nogistude out, I've been different.

I can see better.

I can hear better.

I'm stronger.

The other day, I was in my room, waiting for my dad to get home when I heard his car on our road. When I went down to open the door for him, he wasn't there. It wasn't until five minutes later of me looking for his car that he arrived. He had been 10 miles away when I heard him!

"Stiles!"

I was brought back to reality when I heard Scott yelling my name. I gave him sheepish smile making him roll his eyes.

"Sorry Scott."

"No problem. Look, we have a pack meeting tonight. Will you please come? We all miss you."

I knew I had to go sometime, but there's also another reason why I haven't been wanting to be around the pack. Lately, I've been feeling tense around them. Like they are my enemy. Sometimes I can't help but let a little growl let out when they try to talk to me. I'm surprised I didn't growl at Scott.

"Yeah, thanks, Scott."

I feel the urge to growl again in my throat. Scott was still trying to talk to me. I knew if I didn't leave now I would end up snarling.

"Look, Scott, I promise I'll be there tonight but I have to go." With that, I ran out to my Jeep.

Once I reached my Jeep I jumped in and sped off to my house. I almost screamed when I checked my rear view mirror.

My eyes were bright orange. Orange!

Hello Stiles.

"What the hell! Who are you?" I yelled in my car. People passing by gave me weird looks as they passed by.

Be quiet. I am not a person, I am your fox. Have not realized that your turning into a fox?

The weird voice was very calm. It creeped me out how comfortable I was with this voice. Oh god, I'm going insane.

Stop calling me the voice. My name is Lis, your fox, and you're not going insane. When you became a werefox you inhabited the soul of your 'were'.

But werewolves can't talk to their wolf side.

Only foxes can talk to their other half. It's a benefit of being a fox.

"Are you evil?"

No Stiles, I'm not evil. I am apart of you. I only want to protect you. Speaking of which, When will get rid of those mutts. They stink and I don't like them.

"So you're the reason I can't stand being near the pack! Why do you hate them?"

Foxes and Wolves don't get along. Soon enough they will hate you as much as I hate them.

"But they're my friends!" I exclaimed.

They're not your friends Stiles. They are your enemy. As soon as they find out you're a fox they will kick you out of the pack.