Missing You | Stamon

Ship: Stiles and Damon

Fluff: Yes

Smutt: Not really

Prompt: Stiles is a spark and he is dating Damon but the pack doesn't know.

I think I've almost wrecked three times. I'm mean, I've been driving for two days straight heading from Mystic Falls, to Beacon Hills with no sleep. I had snacks in the car and drinks so the only time I stopped was to pee.

I think I could be more awake if a certain vampire hadn't kept me up the night before I left because he, "Needed to remember me because I would be gone for too long!"

I laughed remembering how he went to his knees and begged me to stay up so he could have one last night before I left. 

I tried to keep my mind off Damon and instead I thought about Beacon Hills. I left two years ago to study magic.  Deaton told me after I graduated that I'm a spark. He sent me to Mystic Fall a year after I got out of high school. Basically, I'm a witch but instead of getting my magic from the Earth, I get my magic from belief. 

So say I wanted to have a plate of curly fries. All I have to do is believe that I have them and they would appear. I try not to use my magic for everything. I mostly use it for humane things like making a cup of coffee appear in the mornings when I'm too lazy to make a pot.

For the past two years, I have been training with this guy who's basically Deaton but no riddles. His name is Sebastian and he helps me learn how to control and use my magic. Damon helps too. We both have short tempers, and we both know how to calm one another. I think my friends in Mystic Falls were more upset about me leaving then Damon just because I'm the only one who can calm him down.

Given, he's coming down in a week, cause I can't go too long without him and neither can he. He told me that I better tell them within the 7 days about his existence or he will revoke sex. Let's just say I'm gonna tell them as soon as I see them.

Ring, Ring

"Speaking of..."

--------------
Scott

Stiles
--------------

"Hello?"

"Hey, Stiles!" His overly cheery voice made me smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing just wondering when you're gonna get here? The pack is waiting for you at Derek's."

"I'm about 5 minutes from Beacon Hills so I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Ok hurry up. I miss you. You've been gone, across the country for two years."

"Scott, we saw each other last month for your moms birthday."

"I don't care! I still missed you. Plus you were all alone up there so I know you miss me too."

The reason I haven't told Scott about Damon is because werewolves and vampires don't get along. I remember when I first arrived in Mystic Falls, Damon and his brother cornered me outside The Grill because they smelt the pack on me. It took me a few weeks to convince them that I was good and after that, we started to get to know each other.