His Lover, and His Protector | Stol

Ship: Stiles and Kol Mikaelson

Fluff: Not really

Smutt: No

Prompt: Stiles and Kol reunite after Kol's trip to Europe however he doesn't show up alone.  Stiles teaches both Rebekah and Niklaus a lesson.

I have been waiting at the airport for two hours. Apparently, Kol's plane was delayed. I haven't seen him in two weeks cause he had to go to Europe to get some special herbs. I wanted to go but he said it was too dangerous. He keeps forgetting that he's a witch just like me now and no longer an original vampire and can be hurt.

The familiar ring tone blares from my pocket. I hurriedly answer hoping it's Kol

"Hello love." I visible shiver as I hear his sexy accent.

"Where the hell are you Kol?"

"Calm down Love. I'm close."

"How close? Cause I have been waiting two hours at this godforsaken airport for you and I will not wait any longer."

"Why don't you just turn around and find out?"

I quickly turned around and launched my self at my boyfriend. He chuckled as he caught me with ease. Even as a human he is still strong. I felt him wrap his arms around me. We stood silently not saying a word as we enjoyed each others presence. Sadly our moment was interrupted by a cough that came from behind me. I let go of him reluctantly to see a tall blonde starring at us amused. She gave a Kol a smirk making me frown.

"Stiles, this is my sister Rebekah." I put my hand out for her to shake but she frowned at me and pulled me into a hug. I yelped making Kol snicker behind me.

"Rebekah do let go of him before you suffocate him. I have grown quite fond of him and I'd rather him not die this soon." She scoffed before letting me go. I turned to Kol and glared.

"What took you so damn long. Do you know how uncomfortable these chairs are? I had to sit next to an annoying baby for an hour before I realized I could cast a spell to make it go to sleep."

"I'm sorry love. But there was a storm and we had take a detour."

"Whatever. I'm hungry and I need food now."

I grabbed his hand and dragged me out of the airport to my jeep.

"What the hell is that?" Rebekah pointed at my jeep making me growl.

"That is my baby. If you say one more wrong thing about her, you can walk."

Rebekah started growling behind me but stopped suddenly. I heard Kol explain that it was my mother's car and how It's the only thing I have left of her.

I ignored their stares as I got in and waited for them to get in. Kol immediately took my hand in his and kissed it making me calm down. I gave him a sweet smile before pulling out and heading to our house.

"So, what exactly are you doing here Rebekah. I don't remember Kol ever telling me he was bringing a backstabbing bitch who betrays her siblings. Oh wait, my bad you didn't backstab your siblings, you backstabbed Kol. Common misconception." I said sarcastically.

Rebekah growled in the back seat, making me laugh.

"Be nice Stiles." Kol placed a hand on mine calming me down.

"Why should I? She and the rest of your siblings could all get stabbed by a wide oak stake for all I care. Especially Klaus. Hell, I'd do it myself if he was in front of me and I had my stake with me."