Mój syn | Sciles

"Scotty I did it! I did it!"

Like always everyone in the changing covered their junk as Stiles ran in. They all watched with knowing smirks as the very obnoxious Stiles jumped onto their teammate's back. However this time, she was wearing a bit less than normal.

"Is that Stilinski in cheer uniform?" Jackson and Boyd growled at Greenburge who was very obviously starring at Stiles' legs. Issac wacked him upside the head making him grumble before looking away mumbling about cockblocking assholes.

"What did you do Stiles?" She jumped down facing Scott, almost vibrating in excitement.

"I made the cheer team!"

The pack watched as Scott's face changed to joy as he picked her up and spun around. Their laughter filled the locker room making everyone smile for the two who couldn't see how in love both of them where in each other.

"Thats great Stiles! I'm so proud of you.." He set her down still having his hands hold her waist.

"I know. I'm so glad you finally talked me into trying out. Lydia almost passed out when I did a triple summersault and landed. I swear it's like she has no faith in me."

"Well you did break your arm one time walking to my bed." The pack laughed as Scott pretended to be hurt when Stiles punched him.

"Shut up, it was in the middle of the night and you had no lights on in your room and you decided strip into your sponge-bob briefs while I went to get a drink of water. How could I not trip over your pile of clothes." The locker room giggled watching Scott's cheek turn pink.

"Thank you for telling the whole Lacrosse team what I wear to bed Mrs. Cookie Monster Pajamas." Now it was Stiles turn to turn a little pink.

"Yah, yah whatever. Anyways, Lydia gave me five minutes to tell you I made it on the team so I have to go now. Also your staying at my house tonight so we can celebrate with some hot chocolate and curly fries. Just meet me a my jeep after practice, don't worry about clothes either. I've stolen just about anything you can think of from your closet so you won't need anything. Ok by Scott!"

With a kiss on his cheek she ran to the door, running into a very grumpy middle aged man who waltzed in only to be taken down by a 100 pound girl.

"Bilinski! I've told you already, your not aloud in the boys locker room."

She waved her hand dismissively making coach roll his eyes, "Whatever coach."

With that she raced off to the gym to see a very pissed Lydia and a smirking Erica.

Stiles

"What?" Lydia raised her eyebrows knowing full in well what the brunnete did. "Ok, ok. I just had to let him know. It's our thing, when he made the lacrosse team he barged into the detention room to tell me."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Your just lucky I didn't see. If Erica had notice your lack of scent you would have been dragged back."

"Why didn't you?" She shrugged in the most un Lydia-like fashion.

"Erica told me where you were and I knew you wouldn't take oolong.JUst don't make this a habit." She scolded me with her evil don't- fuck-with-me glare.

Erica had to keep in her giggles as I vigorously nodded my head.

Scott

"What?" His signatures confused puppy face showed right threw as every single one of his teammates stared at him.

"What the hell? Are you dating Stiles?" Scott's face turned pink again as the pack inched closer.