nine

mark spent the whole afternoon in his room.

he covered all his furniture with plastic wrapping making sure to cover every single crevasse.

- - - - - - - - -

"why does your room smell so much of chemicals?" donghyuck asked blocking his nose.

mark excitedly opened the door.

"we're painting my room with stars!"

donghyuck saw the sight of his room. ebony paint tins everywhere, templates of all different sizes of stars and plastic wrapping neatly covering his bed and table.

"why are we painting your room? not mine?" donghyuck pouted.

"because, then i have a reason for you to come over more often," mark smirked.

he pulled out two body suits for painting and threw one to donghyuck. he pulled it over his head.

he grabbed the paint brush and dipped it in the paint and started.

"come on lazy person. we can paint your room for another date," mark said as he grabbed his hands.

date.

donghyuck grabbed his phone and put on music.

nct 2018 black on black.

"yo! this is lit!" mark yelled. (idk i feel like this is something mark would say)

donghyuck wasn't used to this side of mark. the bright cheerful loud mark.

he didn't mind it. he actually quite liked it.

deep in his thoughts, a cold liquid splashed over his body.

"hey!" donghyuck screamed immediately grabbing his large paint roller.

mark shrieked as he felt the cold thick liquid dripping down his leg.

donghyuck grabbed a handful of paint and swiped it on mark's body.

shivers trickled up his spine as he jolted to donghyuck.

"why do i like you so much?" mark breathed heavily as he pushed donghyuck to the wall.

and at last, their lips connected.

donghyuck smiled as he kissed back. mark pushed his hand to the wall fighting for dominance with donghyuck. he didn't give in as donghyuck pushed his lips harder.

it wasn't their first kiss. they had both kissed girls before but this was a new experience for the both of them.

no electric sparks like fireworks like how they perceive in movies.

a simple kiss that said 1000 words.

a/n are you still with me? sorry! it was test season but now i finished so will try and update more often!

please vote and comment down below!