eight

everything was back to normal. mark and donghyuck regained their friendship.

everything was back in alignment. 

especially sirius and m41.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

donghyuck felt lost. 

he didn't know how he felt about mark.

his stomach fluttered every time he saw him. his pulse increased quickly. 

donghyuck wanted to concentrate on his studies this year.

he was on the verge of failing ap maths. he couldn't risk dropping down to lower levels, his mother was a mathematics tutor. 

he was forced to do maths. even if he despited it, he didn't want to let his mother down. every weekend, he would sit next to her students as he would figure out problems. 

his mother didn't care about anything else other than maths and english. 

he clearly remembers the day where he got full marks for his history speech. he was the only one who did. he rehearsed every single day memorising his entire speech. looking into the mirror for hours practicing until his throat was dry.

his mother's words hurt the most,

"you were already good at history. did everyone get full marks like you?"

not even a simple well done.

donghyuck had gotten a c in the past semester for history. 

he was almost failing all his grades last year,

but a little relationship couldn't hurt right?

he decided,

today he was going to confess to mark.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

mark had noticed over the past few days, donghyuck had become extra touchy. holding hands or hugging even. he wasn't naive. he knew what was going on. 

"hi mark hyung!" donghyuck smiled.

he waved back.

this time, mark interlaced his fingers with donghyuck.

"do you want to go star gazing with me tonight?" mark smoothly asked.

donghyuck couldn't believe it. 

"but you can't see them in korea."

"don't worry. i have an idea," mark said softly as he rubbed his thumb in circles on donghyuck's hand.

mark wanted to do something for donghyuck. he wanted to say thank you.

tonight, he was going to confess to donghyuck.

(i love their friendship so much.)