Chapter Five

(A/N - I found out a faster way to make this book. Copy and paste. So much easier. I've been trying to find out how to do this and just figured it out. Enjoy)

"Grimmjow! Get the fuck up!" There was yelling from the other end of Grimmjow's home which woke Ichigo from his slumber. His eyes jolted open and he looked around frantically. Of course, Grimmjow was next to him and somehow he was still sleeping.

"Grimmjow," Ichigo said quietly, nudging him. "Someone's here wake up!"

Grimmjow groaned and opened his blue eyes. He looked over at Ichigo and smiled. "Mornin', Kitten. Wanna fuck?"

Ichigo slapped Grimmjow's bicep and glared at him. "No way! There's someone out there!" He pointed to the hallway.

Just then, feet could be heard scurrying down the hall, coming closer to the bedroom. "Grimmjow do you have a lady over? It stinks like lady." Grimmjow growled at the voice, knowing who it belonged to.

"Nell, do not come in here," Grimmjow barked.

Not thirty seconds later Nell popped her head into the room. She looked around and when she noticed Ichigo next to Grimmjow her eyes grew wide, and she smiled. She lunged towards the bed. "IIITSYGOOOO!" Ichigo was tackled by the small green-haired girl.

"Nell!" Ichigo said, hugging her. "How have you been?"

"Itsygo I missed you!" Nell wailed, tears starting to flow. "Where did you go? Why did you leave me?"

"Nell, stop wit ta blubbery!" Growled Grimmjow. He tried to shove her off of Ichigo and off of the bed but she held on to Ichigo with a death grip.

"I'm sorry, Nell, I had to go home to my world," Ichigo replied to her. "I'm here now though, right?"

She sniffled and nodded. "Y-yeah."

By now, Harribel had entered the room and was followed by Szayel as well. Everyone was curious to see the commotion and see that Ichigo was now Grimmjow's new bedmate. They had to see it for themselves if they were to believe this.

"So, Ichigo," Szayel said coolly. "You and Grimmjow are … mated."

Ichigo wrinkled his nose and frowned. He really hated that term. He didn't like to be referred to as Grimmjow's mate. But at the same time, it already happened; he can't take it back now. Sighing he replied, "Yeah."

Harribel chucked in her deep tone, "I guess we have a new family member."

"What?" Ichigo questioned.

"We are a family now, Itsy!" Nell replied with a grin. "You are part of it too now that you're Grimm-kitty's mate!"

Grimmjow glared at Nell when she used that nickname for him that he hated so very much. She stuck her tongue out at him and laughed.

"Okay, everyone get the hell out," Grimmjow yelled. "You're intrudin' on us here. I need ta give Ichigo his wake-up sex!"

"Awww, Griiimmmm," Nell whined.

"OUT!"

Everyone scurried out, including a sad, pouting Nell. Grimmjow turned to Ichigo and smiled wickedly. "Now I have you to myself." He leaned over and licked Ichigo's warm neck before biting down. Ichigo gasped, reaching out to grab Grimmjow's shoulders. He let Grimmjow suck on his neck and he moaned softly. It didn't take much, but he was already hardening quickly. Grimmjow quickly maneuvered himself on top of Ichigo. He ground his crotch against Ichigo's, their erections rubbing together through the soft cloth of their underpants.

"Mmm, I want to fuck you," Grimmjow moaned into Ichigo's ear. Then he seized Ichigo's lips with his own, his tongue snaked across Ichigo's bottom lip, seeking entrance. Ichigo bucked his hips underneath Grimmjow, almost begging to be taken. A soft moan escaped his lips as Ichigo's hands moved from Grimmjow's shoulders and trailed down his sculpted chest. He flicked Grimmjow's nipples until they became hard and it drew a growl from Grimmjow's throat. Ichigo leaned closer to Grimmjow and licked the pert nipples; quickly stroking them and making Grimmjow grow stiff, in more places than one.

"Damn," Grimmjow said through clenched teeth. "You're fucking sexy, Kitten." He cupped Ichigo's chin with his hand and pulled his face to meet his own. He viciously kissed Ichigo, stroking his bottom lip with his tongue, and sucking it into his own mouth. Ichigo reached down and grabbed Grimmjow's hard cock, gently moving his grip up and down, massaging it in his palm. Grimmjow groaned against Ichigo's mouth and then pulled back suddenly.

"That's it, no more teasin'," Grimmjow's voice was harsh and full of lust. He grinned wickedly at his orange-haired lover. He grabbed Ichigo's boxers with both hands. Ichigo thought he was trying to pull them off, so he lifted up his hips, but they were quickly yanked and shredded off his body.

"What the fuck?" Ichigo yelped. "Those were my only pair!"

Grimmjow grinned. "So? I'm okay wit you never wearin' boxers," he leaned in closer and whispered the next part in his ear. "I like ya butt-ass naked."

Ichigo blushed bright red and furrowed his brow, looking away from Grimmjow's sultry gaze. "Aww, Berry, ya so cute when ya blush." He then took Ichigo's member in his hand, making Ichigo gasp and look back to him. Grimmjow bent down and licked the tip of Ichigo's head. Ichigo shuddered and moaned, "Gr-riim!" as Grimmjow took Ichigo into his mouth. He moved Ichigo in and out of his mouth quickly, making Ichigo begin to pant. He gripped the bed sheets and threw his head back. While Grimmjow sucked his finger made its way to Ichigo's entrance. He slowly circled around the entrance before slowly pushing inside.

Ichigo moaned as Grimmjow fingered him, loosening him, and as Grimmjow's mouth stroked him quickly. Ichigo tried to push against Grimmjow's hand, trying to make him go deeper. Grimmjow noticed Ichigo struggling for more, and then stopped everything he was doing. Ichigo opened his eyes and lifted his head and looked at Grimmjow. He was frustrated, he wanted more. Just as Ichigo was opening his mouth to complain Grimmjow picked him up with ease and flipped him over. He did not pause once Ichigo was on his knees; he swiftly shoved himself into Ichigo's begging entrance. Ichigo cried out in pain underneath Grimmjow, but then braced himself, knowing Grimmjow would not stop; besides it would feel good soon.

Grimmjow pounded into Ichigo hard and fast, making the teen moan and pant underneath him. He loved to watch Ichigo's face turn red and his eyes clench tight, he knew he was making his mate feel amazing, and it only made him feel better, too. He groaned, knowing he was going to finish soon. He wanted to finish his Berry first, though, so with one hand he reached around and began to stroke Ichigo in time with his thrusts. He moaned, "Come fer me!"

Ichigo gasped and loudly panted "Grimm!" He pressed his butt closer to Grimmjow and bucked against his cock, making him go deeper and stroking that sweet spot inside of him. He could feel inside his gut that his release was close. "Grimm, make me cum! Harder!" Grimmjow obeyed and shoved into Ichigo with full force. He hit Ichigo's prostate over and over until he heard Ichigo's louder and higher-pitched moan which was closer to a scream. Ichigo came in an explosion of Technicolor fireworks behind closed eyelids and a white stream of semen on the bed.

Grimmjow continued to thrust for another moment or two until he, too, felt release. He gripped Ichigo's hips and pulled him close, holding him still as he was shoved in down to the hilt as he spilled himself inside of his lover. He shuddered and twitched inside of him, sighing with pleasure. He quickly pulled out of Ichigo and smacked his ass cheek. "God damn, Kitten," he moaned as he got up from the bed.

Ichigo was already sleeping, worn out from the sex. Grimmjow smiled, and if any other person was there to see him, they would notice it was not the usual maniacal grin that he usually wears. This grin was special; it was a warm, loving smile as he looked as his sleeping mate. He leaned over and kissed Ichigo's cheek. Then he turned and left to go clean up.