Chapter three

A/N this chapter contains explicit sexual scenes. Don't like, don't read. You have been warned.

"I want to make you mine."

Those words reverberated in Ichigo's mind. It was like they were on repeat, and each time his mind replayed it Ichigo got a little softer.

Before Ichigo could protest, Grimmjow pulled back the chair Ichigo was sitting in and scooped him up in his arms. Ichigo flailed and tried to get Grimmjow to put him down but he was quickly silenced with another kiss.

Grimmjow brought him back to the bedroom and placed Ichigo down on his back on top of the bed. He quickly took off Ichigo's shirt and got on top of him on the bed. He kissed Ichigo's neck and then licked his ear and nibbled it gently. His hands were pinning Ichigo's wrists back, so he couldn't push Grimmjow away. Grimmjow had no intention of letting his new mate run away again.

"Grimm," Ichigo's voice was more of a pant than actual talking. "Stop. I didn't even eat my dinner." he fished for any excuse he could, no matter how pathetic.

Grimmjow chuckled. "I'll make you something else. Later." he moved back to kissing on Ichigo's neck and collarbone. 

"No," Ichigo tried to protest again "I can't. We can't." Ichigo yelped when hot lips encircled his nipple and gently sucked and licked at it. "We c-can't do this!"

Without moving from his nipple, Grimmjow mumbled, "Why not?" his cyan gaze stared up at Ichigo, who was completely flushed.

Ichigo looked very nervous. "For one, we're guys."

"If you weren't into men, then you wouldn't have a fucking boner right now? I can feel it Ichigo. Nice try. What's another reason?"

Grimmjow's comment, which he was totally right about, made Ichigo even more embarrassed. "Two, I've never…"

"You're a virgin," Grimmjow finished.

"Yeah, that."

Grimmjow seized Ichigo's lips in a passionate kiss. He let Ichigo's hands free so he could hold Ichigo's face in his hands. His tongue snaked across Ichigo's bottom lip and then forced itself into his mouth. He stroked Ichigo's hot, wet tongue with his own. Ichigo felt Grimmjow's erection pressing firmly against his stomach while Grimmjow straddled him. It made his own pants tighten.

"Ichigo, you are now my mate," Grimmjow replied, breaking the kiss. "I won't hurt you." He then pulled off his own shirt, and got off the bed to take of his pants. When Ichigo noticed Grimmjow wasn't wearing underwear, his eyes fell upon Grimmjow's package, which was standing at attention. When Grimmjow noticed Ichigo staring he grinned. "You like what you see, Kitten?"

Ichigo quickly looked away, blushing and ignoring his new nickname. He didn't notice Grimmjow was undoing his pants until he could feel Grimmjow tugging them, and his underwear, off his hips.

"W-what are you doing?" Ichigo stammered.

"Getting you naked so we can fuck," Grimmjow purred. When he had finished stripping his mate he noticed Ichigo's erection matched his own – hard, and begging for attention. A bead of pre-cum at the tip of his member made Grimmjow excited, he quickly bend over and lapped it up. "Mmm.. you taste sweet, Ichi."

Ichigo gasped and felt so horny all of the sudden, almost like that slight bit of touch on his cock fueled his body with hormones. He gipped the bed tightly as Grimmjow continued to lick his manhood. Grimmjow took him in completely and Ichigo moaned.

"There you go, Kitten," Grimmjow sighed. "Loosen up."

Grimmjow then took Ichigo's erection in his hand and pumped him while he sucked the tip. He drew circles with his tongue around the nerve bundle at the back of his head. Ichigo moaned again, this time deeper and louder.

"I want you," Grimmjow said with a mouthful of Ichigo.

Ichigo had no words come to his mind; he just nodded, giving in to his screaming hormones. He let Grimmjow flip him over on to all fours on the mattress. He heard Grimmjow grab a bottle and pop the lid, a moment later something cold and wet dripped between his buttocks, making him hiss. Grimmjow's finger began to rub against Ichigo's opening; making his toes curl and his fingers clench the bedsheets tighter. A finger slid into him, making him gasp and tighten in response. As the finger moved deeper he felt a small sting of pain, but he didn't complain. Once the single finger didn't seem to hurt, a second entered. Then a third.

Grimmjow then teased Ichigo with the tip of his cock, sliding back and forth across the wetness from the lube, teasing Ichigo's opening. He didn't bother asking if Ichigo was ready, he couldn't wait any longer, he needed to be inside. Slowly, Grimmjow pushed the head of his cock inside of Ichigo, making him cry out in pain. Gripping his butt cheeks firmly, Grimmjow held his position for what seemed like eternity before he slowly pushed in farther. Ichigo yelped again, and he quivered against Grimmjow. Once he was fully inserted, Grimmjow let Ichigo relax, and adjust to the size of him.

"M-move," Ichigo whispered.

Grimmjow did as told, and began to pull out slowly. He waited again when he was back to his tip just being inside. Ichigo moaned loudly into the bed, and then replied, "Fuck me, Grimmjow."

Thrusting deep into Ichigo hard and deep, he cried out underneath. Grimmjow shut his eyes tight, in bliss. Ichigo's tight, wet, velvety walls felt amazing, and he couldn't stop himself, he kept pushing in and out of him. Grimmjow pushed Ichigo down father, making his ass stick up higher in the air, and when Grimmjow thrust back in he hit Ichigo's prostate, making Ichigo cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck," Grimmjow hissed through clenched teeth. "You feel so fucking good!"

"Don't stop, Grimm, right there!" Ichigo groaned. He could feel himself growing so close to orgasm as Grimmjow kept hitting his sweet spot. Grimmjow's hand took Ichigo's firm cock and began to stroke him as he thrust. Ichigo moaned, "I'm c-coming!" His walls tightened, squeezing Grimmjow's member as Ichigo released himself.

Grimmjow groaned louder with each of his last thrusts, finally spilling himself into Ichigo. He held his position as he throbbed, and until all of his seed was released. He then slowly pulled out of Ichigo and collapsed on to the bed next to him.

Ichigo was shaking slightly as Grimmjow pulled him into his arms. He spooned the smaller man and kissed his neck which was cool with perspiration. "You are now mine, Kitten." He nipped Ichigo's neck. "Don't you ever fucking think of leaving me again."

Ichigo sighed. He just had the best orgasm of his life. He thought to himself, 'if every time is like this, I don't think I mind this. Too much.'

The two men quickly drifted off to sleep, exhausted from their workout.