Chapter Two

Ichigo rolled over on the bed and opened his eyes. He looked around the room which was so unfamiliar to him. The walls were white stone; most likely this was a cave. There were no decorations to be found, no photos, no paintings, no drapery - nothing. Everything was so barren in this room. There was the bed, the floor, and the walls.

There were two doorways connected to this room. There was one to his left, it was open, and it looked like it leads into a long dark hallway. The other doorway was a few feet from the front of the bed. It had a curtain for a door, which was drawn. A bit of light was coming from this room, and also the sound of running water. Ichigo wondered if someone was in that room, or if he was alone in this strange place.

Ichigo remembered what had happened before waking in this bed, and he pondered it all again. He was in Hueco Mundo. Then he ran into Grimmjow, who told him something about Ichigo being a submissive. Betas, that's what they were called. Then he remembered that betas could get pregnant. How their organs shifted and grew new ones for making babies - hollow babies.

Ichigo got up and walked over to the room that had the curtain drawn. He gripped the curtain and pulled it back. In front of him was a large pool, it looked like a hot spring, steam was rising from the water. And in said water was what Ichigo assumed was a naked Grimmjow. The blue-haired man turned to look at him; his expression was halfway between shock and scowling. They glared at each other for a moment before Grimmjow motioned for Ichigo to join him in the hot spring.

Ichigo lowered an eyebrow, unsure of what to do. He really didn't want to get into a hot spring with Grimmjow, especially when he was naked. But he also didn't want to be out there in the wild on his own, to be raped and impregnated. Ichigo shook his head slightly and trudged to the water. He peeled off his top, and slid out of his pants. He didn't dare take off his underwear. He stepped into the warm water and sighed with pleasure at the feeling of it touching his skin.

Grimmjow grinned. He didn't know what possessed him to, but he splashed the unexpecting ichigo with water. Ichigo yelped and glared at Grimmjow, his orange hair dripping.

"What the hell was that for?" Ichigo growled. "Asshole."

Grimmjow laughed. "I couldn't resist." he stepped closer to Ichigo and leaned in. "You are cute when you're pissed off."

Once that comment got through to Ichigo it hit him like a brick, and he blushed bright red. He looked away from Grimmjow, not wanting to meet his bright blue gaze.

Suddenly, Grimmjow's arms encircled Ichigo's bare waist. His mouth clamed on Ichigo's neck and his teeth bit into his flesh lightly. "Ichigo, I decided. You're mine."

Ichigo pushed away from Grimmjow's grip. "What?"

"I decided to make you my mate," Grimmjow replied simply.

Ichigo shook his head. "No, I refuse." he put his hands on his hips, like an irritated woman would do in a fight with her boyfriend.

Grimmjow laughed. "It doesn't really work that way, Ichigo," he explained. "Ultimately its up to the Alpha on who he chooses as his mate. Beta's have no choice, really, they are submissive. They do what they are told." he then had a stern look on his face. "And Ichigo, I am choosing you as my mate."

Ichigo looked horrified. How was this all happening? How could he be a beta? How could he be a female? And why didn't he have a say in this? He huffed and folded his arms across his chest. "I'm not having sex with you. And I am NOT having your baby."

Booming with laughter, Grimmjow replied, "Oh Ichi-berry, you will have sex with me. I am going to fuck you so hard you wont believe what happened. And if you get pregnant, then so be it. Like it or not, its happening."

Turning and jumping for the ground, Ichigo tried to make his escape. He leaped up on to the pathway to the bedroom and darted down the hall. It was only a second later that Grimmjow was on the hunt after him. They sprinted down the hallways of Grimmjow's home, and of course the blue-haired man had the advantage since Ichigo didn't know where he was going. The whole house seemed like a maze.

Grimmjow caught up to Ichigo with a burst of speed and grabbed him from behind. He tackled him to the floor and pinned him. Grimmjow glared down at Ichigo's terrified face. Grimmjow pulled back his hand and back-handed Ichigo across the face. Ichigo was not hurt, though blood was trickling down his lip, he was stunned.

"Do not run from me, boy," Grimmjow growled in anger. "You will regret it if you do it again."

Ichigo was sure Grimmjow meant it. He didn't know what to do. Grimmjow had the upper hand on him now, and he didn't know how he was going to escape from here. He'd have to play it cool until there was an opening for him to run away and go home to Karakura town.

---------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Grimmjow made dinner for the two of them. He had hardly been speaking to Ichigo since the incident. The two sat in silence at the table, munching their food and looking in opposite directions.

"I'm sorry," Grimmjow said quietly.

"Huh?" Ichigo blurted out.

"For hitting you," Grimmjow responded. "It was uncalled for. I was just upset."

Ichigo didn't know how to respond. He didn't want to say its okay, because its wasn't. And he didn't want to apologize for running away, it'd be a lie. He just nodded and poked at his food with his fork.

Getting up from the table, Grimmjow walked over to where Ichigo was sitting. Instantly, Ichigo turned bright red. Grimmjow smiled at how cute he looked when he was embarrassed and he bent over and kissed Ichigo's cheek quickly.

"There," Grimmjow whispered. "All better now?"

Ichigo's eyes were wide and his heart was pounding in his chest. Grimmjow just kissed him! It was a peck, but it was a kiss none the less! He felt like a schoolgirl who just received her first kiss from her long-time crush. He felt like a fool, but he had to admit, he kind of liked it, too.

Ichigo nodded , then turned even redder, and looked away. Grimmjow cupped Ichigo's chin with his fingers lightly, and turned his gaze on to himself. Hrimmjow looked into Ichigo's dark brown orbs and he smiled slightly, it was a genuine smile - not an evil smirk, for once. His lips fell upon Ichigo's soft pink lips and the kiss was gentle and sweet. The way a first kiss should be.

Ichigo's heart thudded even faster, and he shut his eyes tight. He did not try to pull away, he accepted the kiss.

Grimmjow pulled away from the kiss and the nibbled Ichigo's ear softly. "I want to make you mine."