Chapter Four

Ichigo woke up in the same room he fell asleep in, in the arms of the same blue-haired man he fell asleep with. Currently said blue-haired demon is still sleeping and softly snoring. Ichigo let his mind do a play-by-play of what had just happened, from the fighting to the mind-blowing, virginity-stealing, simply breathtaking sex. He rolled over and as he did so he felt as stabbing pain in his rear-end. He groaned quietly and grimaced at the throbbing. He looked over at Grimmjow, studying his facial features. Grimmjow had a sturdy jaw structure, an average-sized nose that came to a small point at the tip, and bold blue, bushy eyebrows that matched his amazing teal-colored hair. Ichigo then focused on Grimmjow's thick neck and his broad, muscled shoulders. He had a well-build set of peck muscles and abs on his torso. Ichigo soon found himself staring at the thin line of hair that traced down to his crotch. Ichigo felt him stomach flop around inside of him and his manhood was pulsing.

'Oh no,' Ichigo thought to himself. 'I'm getting excited again. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This can't be happening.' He put his hand over his face and breathed out slowly, trying to rid himself of his huge erection.

"Well, good morning," said a deep voice. Ichigo jumped slightly and uncovered his face, now noticing Grimmjow has woken and was staring at him. "I see you're up bright and early… if you know what I mean." He grinned wickedly and stroked Ichigo's member with his hand.

Blushing, Ichigo said, "Hey, d-don't!"

Grimmjow looked puzzled. "You don't want me to pleasure you, Kitten?" He paused. "Would you prefer to pleasure me instead?" Ichigo quickly shook his head. Grimmjow smiled, still stroking Ichigo's erection. "Your cock doesn't lie, Ichigo, you want me. It's okay to want me, I'm your mate."

"Why do you keep talking about this 'mate' thing? I'm not your fucking mate!" Ichigo bellowed. He tried to slap Grimmjow's hand away from his crotch, but Grimmjow didn't budge.

"Because, you're mine," Grimmjow replied. He grinned maniacally. "Can't you feel it, Kitten? Our bond is strong now."

Ichigo thought about what Grimmjow said about a bond. When he really thought hard, he did notice something had changed over the course of the time he'd spend at Grimmjow's house. He came here hating Grimmjow, wanting to leave and to go home. Now he didn't mind so much, and it almost felt comfortable to be next to Grimmjow. And he couldn't lie, he did sexually want him. What had happened to make him change his feelings so quickly?

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Ichigo yelled. "Did you roofie me?"

Grimmjow burst into laughter. "Of course not! You're doing all this on your own free will; drugs had no part in this." Grimmjow chuckled again and then said, "I marked you."

"Y-you what?" Ichigo breathed, not believing a single word.

"I marked you," Grimmjow repeated slowly. "Last night, I took you, and you submitted. And I poured my reiatsu into yours, and you accepted it, thus you are marked. We are mates!"

Ichigo looked rather confused, he was clearly trying to understand what Grimmjow said had happened to their reiatsu and how they became mates.

"Okay, Ichigo, you look like your brain hurts so I'll explain it again, slower," Grimmjow laughed. "We had sex, willing sex between both parties – if it was rape, I couldn't mark you since you wouldn't be willing and you wouldn't accept my reiatsu. During sex, I shoved a massive amount of reiatsu into your soul, and your reiatsu responded. It accepted me, and then our two separate reiatsu combined, almost making a weaving or braid with both reiatsu intertwined. Now we are connected, we are a mated pair." Grimmjow stopped to see If Ichigo was following him this time. "And don't try to break the bond, you can't. The only way for it to be broken is if you die, or I die. And you won't be able to kill me, since you're clearly in love with me. Oh, and there's that whole me-being-stronger-than-you thing." He grinned wickedly.

"Shit," Ichigo cursed. He suddenly felt trapped. He didn't know what to do or what to say. From the sounds of this, it was serious. And irreversible. And when he thought about his feelings for Grimmjow, he was certain that before this happened he didn't like Grimmjow one bit. Now some warm, fuzzy and confusing feelings were swarming around his brain, and other parts of him.

Grimmjow reached over and pulled Ichigo towards him, since Ichigo was lost in thought he easily fell into Grimmjow's lap. Grimmjow bent over and nibbled Ichigo's neck, kissing between bites. His hands traced over Ichigo's bare chest, feeling every nook and cranny of his muscles. His hands continued to explore him all the way down to the small tuft of hair sitting above Ichigo's crotch. Grimmjow encircled Ichigo's member once more and began to slowly pump him in his hand. Ichigo couldn't help but moan in pleasure at the touch. As Grimmjow's speed increased, Ichigo's mind went blank. All he could think of was the pleasure of how amazing this all felt. He let himself go, and he gave in to his hormonal instinct.

Ichigo reached up and placed his hand on Grimmjow's neck, pulling him down to kiss his lips. Their lips met softly at first, but Grimmjow made it fierce and passionate a second later. They parted and tongues stroked each other, tasting one another. The lust in the room was thick, both men intensely wanting each other. Ichigo's hands laced through Grimmjow's hair and held their kiss as Grimmjow worked his cock in his hand.

"T-take me," Ichigo breathed against Grimmjow's lips.

Grimmjow grinned, and was happy to oblige. He said in a very deep, husky voice which was full of desire, "Get on all fours." Once Ichigo was in position he smacked Ichigo's ass with a loud crack. Ichigo yelped, more in surprise than anything else. Grimmjow got behind Ichigo and spread his legs farther apart, placing himself between them. He spread Ichigo's ass cheeks and leaned in, flicking his tongue across Ichigo's opening and down that little line that was like a map from the testicles and X being the sweet spot. Ichigo moaned lightly under him, loving all the attention. When Grimmjow's tongue circled his entrance, Ichigo's breath was in shallow pants and he gasped when Grimmjow thrust his tongue inside, digging at his insides with lust.

"H-ahh," Ichigo moaned. "Grimm..."

Grimmjow grabbed the same bottle of lube from last night and lathered his member up with the wet, silky, scentless liquid. He rubbed the excess on Ichigo's ass. He grabbed Ichigo's hips and lined his own up right behind. He touched his tip, slightly pressing into Ichigo.

"Do it!" Ichigo ordered quickly.

Grimmjow was once again glad to oblige, he swiftly shoved himself into his mate with one hard thrust. Ichigo cried out under him, both in pain and in bliss. When Grimmjow didn't move in time, Ichigo bucked his hips and made Grimmjow shove into Ichigo again, harder and deeper.

"Oh, so that's how you want it," Grimmjow said with a deep chuckle. He set his pace quick and hard, slamming into Ichigo so hard it was making the bedframe crash into the wall. Ichigo was moaning hard with each thrust, tears welling at his eyes which were clenched shut. He felt on top of the world, and each time Grimmjow hit his sweet spot he wanted to scream, but it seemed he never had enough oxygen in his lungs. He gripped the bed sheets tightly and held his rear end higher, pushing back as hard as he could so that when Grimmjow slammed inside him he would reach deeper.

"Fuck, Ichi, your ass is so fucking tight," Grimmjow groaned. "You're so fucking good." His grip on Ichigo's tanned hips that his knuckles were white. He was coming close to orgasm, but he wanted to hold off until he could finish Ichigo. He reached around with one hand and grabbed Ichigo's very hard member. He stroked him fiercely in time with his thrusts, making Ichigo boil over and it wasn't another moment until he spilled his seed on the bed, crying out as he saw fireworks between closed lids.

"I'm coming!" Grimmjow growled as he shoved into Ichigo one last time. His erection pulsed inside of Ichigo's tight, warm walls. Once Grimmjow shivered when his release was finished he pulled out of Ichigo and the two fell over on the bed, their breath coming in loud pants.

"You're good," Ichigo said breathlessly.

Grimmjow chuckled. "I know, babe, I know." He looked over at Ichigo and winked. "I hope you're not tired. I'm going to want another round in another few minutes. This time, you're on top."

Ichigo's eyes widened in shock – how could he be ready so soon? Ichigo breathed out slowly and then realized his cock was already starting to turn into a semi at the thought of more sex.

'Maybe, just maybe, this won't be so bad after all,' Ichigo said to himself with a soft smile. 'I could get used to this.'