"What the hell happened out there?" He muttered in disbelief, he hadn't been so worried for Coral before but hearing this and seeing how much it was upsetting a princess, he couldn't help but believe in what this princess was saying, and suddenly he felt a weight on his heart, he wanted to be there for the two, who were destined to never move in the same circles.

"Was that your big confession?" Asked Frost, he stepped closer to her and Coral's eyes widened before her arms folded once more over her chest and her pirate sneer came back, she shrugged his hand off her shoulder and stepped back.
"You shouldn't even be here!" She hissed angrily, her heart beating fast in her chest.

"Stop building walls Coral! You were falling apart not even five minutes ago!" Jack yelled causing the girl to look at the floor. "Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. It's no wonder people can't be friends with you..." Jack Frost flinched at his own words as he saw the girl's shoulders shaking. "I-I'm sorry it's just I know what it's like to build walls and never let others in."
Coral locked eyes with the boy.

"I'm not a princess ok? I don't build the walls - it's all the others who do! I've always been alone Jack! No one wants me around, my own father locked me in my room! So, I don't do anything else reckless! When it wasn't even me in the first place!" She screamed, Jack slammed his staff down onto the floor, frost coated the floor and began to spiral up the walls. "What the hell!" Coral moved forward but her feet slipped from under her. Jack laughed happily as he saw her crumpled on the floor.
"Well now that's just not fair." She pointed at Jack who was sitting atop his staff smiling brightly.
"That was too serious for my liking. Need a hand?"
"How do I know you won't drop me?" She asked, Jack Frost gave her a small smirk.
"I'd never drop you... you're tiny."
Coral rolled her eyes and stuck her hand out. Jumping off his staff Jack pulled Coral off the cold ground before he suddenly began spinning her around on the ice which had now formed over the floor. Grasping her other hand Jack began to pull her over the ice.
"I haven't done this in so long." Coral said happily as she laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" Jack asked as he pulled her to a stop in the middle of the room.

"I suppose." She replied still chuckling.

"Why are you with Gaston?"
That was certainly not what she expected him to ask.

"Uh... Why? It wasn't my choice. Hook thought it would be good if I dated someone who was good at being bad then maybe I would turn out to be the best villain this school ever had."
Jack looked at her in confusion.

"I hate the guy, it's a reputation thing."
The white haired male laughed heartily.

"Oh thank god! I thought I would have had to hold my repulsion in forever!" Jack looked at the girl in front of him he noticed how her brown bambi eyes sparkled in the frosty room and how some of her tears had stuck to her lashes.

"You know..."
Coral hummed.
"I think that was my big confession." He stepped closer and stared down at her, the pirate looked up at him expecting the male to be joking but his eyes portrayed the seriousness behind his statement. Silence filled the room as Coral processed what the male had just said. Embarrassed Jack broke the awkward silence.
"Sorry I don't know what I was thinking.  I should go... Yeah I should go." Jack tried to pull away, but Coral held him there.

"Please don't. This is the most fun I've had since I've been here, and that was such a long time ago..." She whispered softly, the two stared at each other for a few moments before Jack began to lower his mouth towards Coral's, her eyes closed as his lips connected to her own.

There we go!
Till next time!
Love

There we go! Till next time!Love