Chapter Ten

Coral closed her eyes and waited for the floor to hit her face however, she felt someone grip her forearm and pull her close, until there was a loud thud.

"Coral!" Vanessa, Anastasia and Drizella yelled, Gaston blinked as he stared down in front of him, Jack was leant against the teacher's desk with Coral kneeling in between his legs. Jack slowly brushed her shoulder and she gasped and looked up at him.
"I'm- I'm so sorry Coral." He muttered, Coral scrambled back and without realizing it she brought her hand up and slapped him in the face before getting up and walking towards her seat next to Hans. The class stared at her
"What are you staring at?" She said coldly, trying to slow the sudden rise of her heartbeat. They turned away quickly trying to forget what they saw, Jack got up and Gaston swiftly moved to his seat as the teacher walked in. Fa Su stood at his desk and he could feel a tension building in the room. Coral stared out the window with her chin resting on her palm, Gaston was leaning against the desk behind Hans with his feet up. Adelaide was doodling in her books while Jack had his hand to his face and a scowl graced his features, Hans was staring at the front.
"Now then, we shall be looking at different equations and the best ways to solve the problems." Throughout the lesson nothing really changed however, Hans began to write on a sheet of paper and handed it to Coral. She stared down and grabbed a pen out of her pencil case.
- Ok so tell me, what was that about? -
She scribbled down her reply
- Only when you tell me why you were at their dorm last night, does Gaston know?-
- No he doesn't know.... I was there to see Adelaide. Why did you and Jack help me?-

Coral looked up as Fa Su began another equation and Mulan had gone up to answer it. Hans watched her before she bent over the paper and wrote on it.
- I knew it! Well... because, you're the closest thing I have to a friend, I don't know why he helped.-
- I do, it's pretty obvious. Well thanks, you won't tell Gaston?-
- I won't, what's obvious?-

Coral stared up at Hans who was smirking at her as he wrote his response, he passed the paper to her and she looked down her face growing bright red as she read his last comment.
-Because, he looovvvvveeeessss you, hot stuff!!!-

The bell rang and the villains stayed behind as the others students left. Vanessa turned to Coral and Hans took the slip of paper from Coral's desk before the other's saw it.
"That was a dull lesson, you okay Coral?" Vanessa asked, Drizella came and sat down on Coral's desk.
"I'm fine, why?" She asked, Anastasia glanced between the group.
"You and Jack Frost?" She answered, Gaston snorted.
"Next time, he's gonna get it." He vowed, Facilier smirked.
"Just give us the word Coral, we can take care of Jack Frost." He said, Drizella nodded excitedly as Vanessa gave a small nod of agreement. Hans, Coral and Anastasia's eyes widened.
"No it's fine guys." Coral said hastily, Hans glanced down at her "I can handle it." She stood up, "I am the Queen of Darkness at this school right? I will sort it, mark my words." She said, her eyes met with Facilier's and they stared at each other, Facilier's smirk growing until Coral blinked and glanced away quickly. Vanessa clapped her hands together,
"alright, next class! Let's find the skipper." She smiled linking arms with Drizella and Anastasia as they headed out the class room. Gaston leant over to Coral.
"Knew you hadn't changed, Facilier had it wrong." He gave her a kiss and Coral's nose wrinkled as Facilier feigned innocence.
"Oh I was totally off! Forgive me for ever doubting you, Coral."
Hans pushed him forward chuckling,
"that was a mistake. Shame she doesn't hurt you." He laughed, as the boys followed Facilier, Coral stayed still and glanced out the window to the forest, she swallowed hard as an unnerving feeling ran through her.
"Coral come on!" She heard a yell and turned quickly before hurrying out of the classroom, unaware a small demonic shadow was following her as she left the classroom.

Anastasia, Coral and Drizella had said goodbye to the others and entered the cooking class, everyone had set up and were chatting amongst themselves. Coral sat down next to Anastasia, as the teacher walked in. He began to explain the dish they were to make before clapping his hands and the class scattered into smaller groups. Coral stayed by herself at the back of the room, she grabbed her ingredients and put the water into the saucepan. She glanced around the room and watched s Drizella caused mayhem for several princesses, she sighed as her eyes met the blonde princesses back. She was leant over, a frown on her face as she read the recipe, Megara was next to her with Elsa helping the girl with her food. Sighing she turned back to her own food, and began chopping onions.