They find out

Naruto♡

Hinata stared at the pregnancy test in her hand, with wide eyes. She cover her mouth and cryed with tears of joy.
She cleaned up the bathroom and made dinner, excited to tell the news.

"I'm home!!"

Yelled Naruto taking his shoes off. Himawari and Boruto greeted their father. The three went to dining room and sat on their seats and ate dinner. After dinner they all cleaned up and were about it head off to bed but Hinata stopped them.

"Wait!! Sit down I have something important to tell you"

She said nervously. The three looked curious at her, but sat down in their seats.

"Is their something wrong Hinata?"

Asked Naruto concerned. Hinata shook her head.

"Then what's wrong mom?"

Asked Boruto concerned for his mother. Hinata took a deep breath and looked at the three.

"Im...........im pregnant"

She said nervously. The three looked shock. Naruto shot up his seat and brought her into a hug.

"I'm going to be a dad again!!"

He yelled cheerfully, spinning her around.

"Is it a girl or boy?"

Asked Himawari hugging her mother. Hinata giggled.

"I don't know yet, I just found out today"

She said. Hinata looked at Boruto, who was smiling with tears of joy coming down his cheeks.

"I'm going to be a big brother again!!"

He yelled hugging his mother. Hinata giggled and nodded her head hugging her children. Naruto chuckeld and joined in.

Sasuke♡

Sakura took deep breaths, practicing infront of a mirror.

"Okay let's try it again.............Sasuke I'm pregnant. Okay let's go with that"

She nodded and clench her fist confidently. Sasuke was coming back to the village today. She exited her bathroom and went to the living room waiting for him to come home.

Soon Sarada came home and saw her mother muttering herself.

"Are you okay mama?"

She asked sitting next to her mother. Sakura looked at Sarada and smiled.

"Yes, I'm just a little nervous"

She said assuringly.(I don't know how to spell that). Sarada nodded then looked confused and curious.

"Why are you nervous, is it because papa is coming home today?"

She asked. Sakura blushed embarrassed and nodded.

"Yeah, but I have something to tell the two of you when your father comes home"

"Tell me what?"

Sakura jumped out of the couch, blushing madly, that she didn't notice him standing by the door.

"Um......well......I......."

"Say it Sakura"

Demanded Sasuke. Sakura took a deep breath and clenched her fist. She looked at Sasuke confidently.

"I'm pregnant"

She said confidently. Sasuke's and Sarada's eyes widen, gaping. He smirked and closed his eyes.