Chapter Nineteen: Special POV

Just a warning that this chapters a POV from Jess, Nina Dom and Eric.

Not in first person but I'm telling it from their household..

In easy terms, this chapter has NOTHING to do with our main couple. (Chrismin)

---

Nina was home alone on the couch in a tank top and underwear. Last night was too much to take in for her. Eric had slept over at Dom's because he didn't want to hurt her further.

The tv was on but she paid no mind to it. She had a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other. The fact that she fell in love with a stranger hurt her bad.

He lied about everything to keep them alive but in fact it was their love keeping her alive. She sighed and stood up. Her body ached from staying up all night.hoping he came through the door. She dumped her wine and threw her cig in the sink. She sniffled and wiped her tears.

Just as she walked to the bedroom, the door unlocked. Her heart froze and she stopped to listen to the footsteps. She sighed in relief when she heard his voice call for her name.

"Melina, you here?"

He asked softly. Nina exhaled.

"Bedroom."

She said her voice barely above a whisper. Eric came into the bedroom and stopped. They made eye contact and suddenly Eric felt super guilty.

"I just came to get a few things."

He said walking past her.

"So you're just going to keep running away from this?"

She asked facing him. He turned around and looked at her.

"Not like I have a choice."

That was when she slapped him the sound echoing the whole bedroom.

"You had the choice to tell me the truth and you HAVE the choice to work this out with me."

She said her voice loud and clearly pissed off. She raised her hand in the air ready to hit him. She didn't know why but she felt like hitting him again. He grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall as his lips pressed against hers.

She was quiet and didn't want to fight back she gave in to him and kissed back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He gripped her ass and gave it a smack.

He laid them on the bed and stripped their clothes off. Both were stressed and knew just the remedy to relieve it all.

---

Jess was sitting on the couch playing with the bracelet Dom had given her. He sat in front of her both face to face. Neither said a word yet they knew exactly what their eyes were saying.

"This is all new to me, ya know. I just need some time getting used to it all. But I'm not giving up on us."

She said looking past him and then into his eyes. Dominic nodded and reached for her hand.

"I wanted to tell you, trust me I did. It's just-"

"Dom, I get it. It was a lose-lose situation."

Jess said smiling.

"Plus, I think this whole secret life is a major turn on."

She added blushing. Dom let out a hearty laugh before kissing her.

"I fucking love you."

He said in between his laughter and kisses. That was nothing more than a turn on to Jess. She pulled him closer as he pulled her on his lap. He slid his hands in her pants, cupping her firm ass.

"Relaxation."

He whispered into her neck before gently biting down. Dom was a jack of all trades when it came down to his personality.

He looked like he could kill you with one touch, acted so sweet, yet fucked like a mad man. This of course drove Jess nuts.

He stripped Jess down using one hand. Jess fought with his belt ending victorious as she undid it and slowly opened his pants to reveal his major hard on. Jess growled softly and lowered herself in between his legs grabbing hold of his thick member.

A moan escaped from his lips as she wrapped her lips around him. He growled lowly as he picked her up and began to slam his member deep inside her.

Jess moaned which fueled his power causing him to speed up. Jess never lasted for minutes when it came to Dom. His dominance and power had her coming instantly.

It almost just as seems that with the big news out, nothing ever really changed.

---

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I just want to see what you think about adding their POVs too.

Um yeah so feedback on what you think about the couples..

There's

Chrismin

Erina

And

Jessinick

Aren't they beautiful?

Comment, Share and Vote pleasssee

-Queen