Chapter Twelve: Caution Danger Ahead

The couple woke up late and decided to skip work.

"Good Morning Precious."

Myles cooed in Yasmin's ear. Yasmin smiled and gently kissed Myles's chest.

"Morning handsome."

She said softly before walking to the bathroom. She was exhausted from last night. Her body was sore from being put into those positions. He had her body shaking and her throat was sore from all that moaning. She brushed her hair and her teeth and walked back into the bedroom.

Myles walked back in the bedroom with a towel around his waist. Yasmin sat on the bed her eyes glued to his body. As much as he was completely hers, she still couldn't stop staring. He pulled the toothbrush from his mouth.

"I was thinking, would you like to go dress shopping for tonight?"

Myles asked before resuming his brushing. Yasmin nodded.

"Yeah."

She said faintly. Her voice was lost. Great!

"Thanks a lot Myles!"

She said raspy before laying right back under the covers. She was tired, sore, sick and naked. The worst combination she could ever imagine. Yasmin closed her eyes and sat up again,

"Myles,"

She called out.

"I need to call Mrs. Dallas and ask the color theme."

She said very faintly.

"Sweetheart, all I heard was Dallas, color theme."

Myles said laughing as he adjusted the towel around his waist.

"I'll call Mrs. Dallas and you rest. I'll make some tea too."

He said before kissing her forehead and walking out the room. Yaz just got up, hell why would she want to go right back to bed? Exactly. She climbed out of bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. She showered, once more, washing her hair. She let it dry naturally for better options later that night.

She slid on her favorite set; a black boy short set that had red ribbons stitched onto the hips and a huge one right on the chest piece. She loved it because it held her body perfectly. Her breast were full and her ass was round and plump. Luckily, Myles wasn't in the room. Yaz quickly slid underneath the sheets again and sighed as Myles came in.

"Your tea."

He said as he set down a huge tray of tea, eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and strawberries.

"Whoa."

Yaz said overwhelmed. She smiled, never tasting his food before. She picked up the fork as took a small bite of everything. The flavors that hit her mouth were orgasmic. She moaned slightly. Myles chuckled.

"Good?"

He asked wiping a crumb from her lip. Yasmin blushed and nodded.

"Amazing."

She said after swallowing.

"Maybe after I finish this, we can go shopping for our outfits?"

Yaz asked hoping Myles had already called Mrs. Dallas.

"Sounds good, I called Mrs. Dallas, the theme is all gold for woman and all white for men."

Myles said smiling. Yasmin nodded. Myles smirked picturing the love of his life wrapped in a gold dress.

"I have this wild guess that you'd look amazing in all white."

Yaz said before biting her strawberry. Myles smirked and leaned real close to Yasmin's face.