Chapter Five: Special Kind Of Lunch

Yasmin slid into the car and kissed Myles's cheek.

"Hi."

She said angelically. Myles chuckled and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Hello."

Yaz smiled as they drove off towards the restaurant. Yasmin's purse began to vibrate violently. She laughed and dug through it and clicked answer.

"Hello?"

She asked as she didn't recognize the number.

"Hey love! It's Nina, I'm using James's phone- so save the number. Anyways, we might be about an hour late to the restaurant. You know, major traffic."

Nina said smoothly through the phone. Yasmin smirked and pursed her lips.

"Okay, text me when you're near."

Yasmin smiled knowing well enough there was no traffic. She thought they would've been there already. Oh well, more time with her beast of a man. Yasmin hung up and rested her arm on the middle console. Myles held her hand as he drove. Yasmin smirked and leaned over towards Myles. He smiled.

"What are you doing?"

Yasmin kissed his jawline softly and chuckled.

"You'll see."

She said as she lowered her kisses to his neck, biting down. He growled with lust. Yasmin smiled and lightly nibbled on his earlobe sending chills up his spine. It was time for him to feel the things he made her feel. Yasmin kissed behind his ear as she rubbed his thigh, digging her nails casually.

"They won't be here for about an hour."

She said softly as she hooked their fingers together. He groaned as her breath played with his neck hairs. Myles pulled over to the restaurant in his VIP parking spot. He turned off the car and turned towards Yasmin. He smirked before biting his lip. Yasmin smiled and leaned against the door.

She kicked her feet up, lifting her dress a bit. Myles smiled at her as his hands rubbed up her knee to her thigh. Yasmin slid his hands further up under her dress, placing his hand right on her nub. Myles looked up at her after focusing on her sea. She blew a kiss and winked before biting her lip. He smirked as his hand began rubbing her.

Their car was parked in the dead zone of James's parking zone; no one else was parked near them and the windows were tinted. Yasmin purred as he licked his finger, sliding it deep inside her. She adjusted her legs giving him better access to her core as he fingered her, his thumb played with her sweet pearl.

What was supposed to be pleasure for him, ended up with pleasure for her. She envied and loved it at the same time. Myles pulled himself out of his pants, stroking himself as he rubbed her. Yasmin moaned and pulled away from his hand, grabbing his length.

She wrapped her mouth around him and began to suck. His length was big and she loved it. He tilted his head back enjoying the warm lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing member. He reached underneath Yasmin and began to rub her. Her moans barely escaped from her lips as she sucked on him. They mostly remained vibrating in her throat causing him to rub faster.

She stroked him with her hand, taking a deep breath. He kissed her before she returned to sucking on him. His width filled her mouth and to her, it couldn't be better.

Myles lifted her up careful not to hit her head and centralized his tip to her opening. Yasmin kissed Myles as he thrusted into her. Neither of them knew that the day they would get to officially consummate with one another, would be in a car.