Chapter Four: Giant Welcome Home

Yasmin fluttered her eyes open and tried to sit up, she moaned lightly and rubbed her eyes. When her eyes focused, she saw Myles, James and Nina. She saw Nina crying in a chair, James  was outside talking to the doctor and Myles wasasleep in a chair next to her bed. She immediately sat up and groaned.

"Fuck!"

She yelled as her shoulder shot violent shocks through her body. Nina looked up and ran to her bedside. Myles shot his eyes open and stood next to Nina.

"Oh my god. Yaz this is all my fault."

Nina said crying harder.

"No, Nina, No."

Yasmin said softly.

"How do you feel babe?"

Myles asked as he caressed her hair.

"Like a million bucks."

She said cracking a smile. James walked in and smiled.

"Rise and shine, cupcake."

James said smiling. Yasmin smiled and stopped when she saw her blood all over his million dollar white suit.

"Oh James, I'm so sorry! I can buy you a new one or pay you back."

She said quickly.

"Shh."

James, Myles and Nina said all at once.

"Don't worry about the suit darling. Just relax. Myles and Nina will sign the papers and you can get out of here."

James said calming her down.

"But what about your suit? Oh my god, Myles, your car too!"

Yasmin said looking worried. Nina chuckled along with Myles and James.

"Could have died and is worried about others. She's a keeper."

James said smirking at Myles. Yasmin semi-smiled and stood in the room while they left to sign off her papers. Yaz looked at the clock and realized it was 11:15 in the morning. She then realized they had been there since 10:30 last night when they left the restaurant.

James came back inside.

"I really just want to let you know, Hector is in jail. Don't worry anymore."

He said. Yasmin laughed.

"Ouch!"

Yaz said still laughing.

"James don't be ridiculous, I am not afraid of that man. He couldn't handle me so he used a gun. Quite simple."

She said sitting up farther.

"I just want to get dressed and go home."

She said flipping the sheets off, groaning lightly.

"Oh absolutely not. You aren't going to your house. You are staying at mine."

Myles said looking at Yasmin.

"Nina has packed your bags. I just can't risk you getting hurt again."

Yasmin stood up and flinched.

"Fine, but I will not let Nina stay by herself. That man can get out of jail or have someone else and there is no fucking way I will leave her alone."

Yasmin said looking around.

"Don't worry about that Yaz, while you were sleeping, we settled that with ease." Nina said walking over to James and linking their hands together