Chapter Eighteen: Fast Forward

This chapter is fast forwarded about two months. No one knows yet about the pregnancy or their secret and well let's just find out.

---

Chris came from behind Yaz hugging her belly.

"You ready to tell everyone?"

He asked softly into her neck. Yasmin smiled.

"I think it's about time they know. I mean two months in your shirts is enough."

Yaz said smiling.

To her, everything was back to normal. Well, her version of normal. He never left her side and of course that annoyed her but she loved it.

Yasmin turned around. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She was in a tight purple dress that showed off her belly with comfortable off-white gladiators. Chris, of course, was in a suit.

"Take my jacket."

Chris said as he hung it over her shoulders.

"Right, who makes the speech?"

Yaz asked as they stood outside the place.

"I mean you're doing enough by carrying our girls. I'll do it."

Chris said smirking as he kissed her hands.

"Christian, we haven't even determined the sex of our babies yet."

Yaz said chuckling as she rubbed her tummy as the babies started to turn.

"Yeah, but if they are girls then I could have three beautiful woman that I can call mine."

He said as he opened the door for her to walk in. He lightly smacked her ass. Yaz laughed and continued into the same place where they got married except this time it was packed with people sitting at long tables.

Yaz walked to the altar where they got married. She felt like a president at an inauguration ceremony. She held Chris's hand and exhaled.

"First, I want to thank everyone who showed up tonight. This really means alot to us."

Yasmin said as she rested her hands on the podium.

"I want to hand it over to Myles so he can tell you why we are all here. I promise it isn't another wedding."

Yaz said smiling. The guests laughed.

"Thank you, darling."

Chris said as he stood up to the podium.

"Around five months ago, you were all here for the surprise wedding that I planned. Soon after we were on our honeymoon and boy what an adventure."

Chris said winking at Yasmin. Their guests laughed once again.

"Well- see what we're trying to say is that after months of being together, we were still in the clear. I got really moody even pushing away my soul sister. I was always aching, tired and oh so hungry. ALL the time. I mean I even secluded myself in my house"

Yaz said smiling as she exhaled softly.

"I think it's better we just show you all instead of blabbing on."

Yaz said as she unbuttoned the jacket. Chris stood behind her and helped take the jacket off. Yasmin smiled and turned sideways standing on her tippy toes to kiss Chris. The crowd gasped and suddenly the place was cheering and clapping. Yaz smiled and kissed Chris again.

"We are sorry we didn't tell you earlier. I found out when I was three months and now I am close to six months."

"We needed to make sure the time was right."