Chapter Thirteen: Welcome to the Family

They arrived at the destination and Yasmin gasped.

"Myles this place is jaw dropping."

She said as her eyes glistened from the lights. Myles smiled and squeezed her hand lightly.

"Wait till we go inside."

He said softly as he parked the car. He walked around and opened the door for her, grabbing her hand. He pulled her close to his body wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Do you love me?"

He asked softly before kissing her neck.

"With all my heart."

She whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Good."

Myles said as he covered her eyes with a blindfold.

"Myles!"

Yasmin said laughing as her hands traveled forward in front of her. 

"Relax."

His voice said calm and soothing. Yasmin heard the doors open and she couldn't help but laugh. As she walked inside she heard thousands of gasps.

"She's gorgeous."

"A goddess."

"Bold and beautiful."

"Breathtakingly bodacious."

Yasmin was now blushing as she stood there confused and blind.

"You look gorgeous."

A familiar voice said as a hand touched her shoulder. Yasmin gasped and ripped her blindfold off.

"Nonno!"

"Grandpa!"

Yasmin called out as she wrapped her arms around her grandfather.

"Nonno!"

Yasmin repeated to herself, now crying a bit. She hasn't seen her grandfather since Gage passed away. She couldn't afford to travel to Italy or was always busy.

"What are you doing here?"

Yasmin asked excitedly.

"Turn around."

Her grandfather said holding her arm. Yasmin turned around to see hundreds of people in red dresses and men in black tuxes, staring at her. She saw Myles. Myles! He was standing at an altar with a priest and a bunch of men. Paul, James, and two other men stood behind Myles as Nina, Jess, MaríaLouise and another woman stood in front of them.

Yasmin froze and suddenly she was crying again. Someone threw a mic at Myles.

"Yasmin, outside you told me you loved me with all your heart. I didn't tell you the same because it's not true."

Myles paused. The crowd gasped lightly.

"Now listen,"

Myles said holding his hand up in defense, he chuckles nervously.

"I love you with all my soul and body. I can't get enough of you. Your laugh, your smile, your sweet scent, all your jokes. They just make me love you more. Will you do the honors of spending the rest of your life with me? Yasmin Cynthia Benson will you please give me the honor of having you as my wife?"

He asked as he dropped the mic and got on one knee. Yasmin nodded and walked to Myles accompanied by her grandfather as Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill's: 'I need you; was being played on the piano, violin, acoustic guitar and harp by a small band who smiled at her as she walked.