Chapter Three: Almost Losing Control

Yasmin and Nina arrived to her house in just a few minutes. Yasmin unlocked her door and headed to her room slipping on some black stiletto pumps. It was now around eight and Yasmin was sitting at her counter sipping on some wine.

"What if he was just playing with me?"

Yasmin asked looking at the clock. Nina grabbed her hand.

"Yaz, calm down. Eight or nine is the usual time they come. I mean did he even state a time?"

Nina asked.

"I don't know! I was too lost in the sensation of his lips pulling on my neck!"

Yasmin said as a smile spread across her face.

"Oh, that reminds me."

She said jumping off her stool and running to her room. She grabbed her makeup kit and walked back to the counter.

"I forgot to apply some concealer on this thing."

There was a knock on the door. Yasmin froze.

"Melina, go open the door!"

Yasmin whispered. Nina sighed and walked to the door opening it up.

"Oh, hello Mr. Reins. Please come inside."

Nina said monotonically.

"Evening Ms. Nina."

Myles said chuckling as he walked through the door. Yasmin's breath was short as she eyed the tall man in a fit black suit with a red tie. She closed her eyes for a second imagining slowly stripping him and riding his body till he had her shaking.

Myles walked towards Yasmin. Both of them had knots in their throats as they admired the beauties standing in front of them. Myles smiled and kissed Yasmin on the forehead. Yasmin smiled.

"Hello Myles."

She said softly. He groaned as she purred his name.

"Hello Yasmin."

He said sending chills down her back as his voice vibrated through the air. Nina smirked and walked into Yasmin's room. She figured she would give them space. Hell, she doubted they would make it to dinner and he would just fuck her right there on the counter.

Yasmin and Myles headed out her apartment. Myles had wrapped his arm around her waist sending chills through both of their bodies.

"I see you're wearing my love bite."

He said whispering into her ear. Yasmin bit her lower lip and covered the mark with her hand blushing.

"Don't hide it, you wear it well."

He said whispering. She wanted to devour him.

'Fuck it.'

Yasmin thought as she pulled his tie. Her lips pressed against his causing them both to gasp. Myles wrapped his hands around her waist pressing her body against his.

"Make more."

She gasped out as he began kissing her neck. Myles lightly sucked on her neck as she gripped his shoulder.

"Ten fucking years."

He said softly before kissing her lips again.

"I've waited ten years to taste these sweet pink lips."

He said in between kisses. Yasmin could feel herself becoming wet and they haven't even gone out to the restaurant yet.

"Let's wait till later. I want to slowly devour every last inch of your body."