Chapter Ten: Familar Faces

After a few rough hours of work, Yasmin and Nina headed to their cars and down the block to the stores.

"What are you planning to wear?"

Nina asked as they gazed at all sorts of dresses.

"Something that says naughty but I'm taken."

Yaz said smirking. Nina laughed.

"I think I can go along with that."

Nina laughed.

"Well then what do you think about this one?"

Yaz said holding up a mini black dress with gold chains wrapped around the waist and breast. Nina squealed.

"Its perfect!"

Nina smiled.

"They have it in red, white and black."

Yasmin said skimming through to find her size. Nina skimmed through the white and black dresses for her and Jess, who was exactly her size. Nina pouted.

"They have every size except for a 16."

Yaz said sadly.

"Listen here bitch, your ass is a 14 not a 16."

Yaz groaned.

"Fine I'll try a 15 but if anything, I'm getting a new dress."

Yaz said as she grabbed the dress and walked to the dressing room. She locked herself inside and got undressed. She puffed and tried to slide into the dress which didn't zip up.

"Nina!"

Yaz called out.

"What? Oh."

Nina said staring at Yasmin.

"Oh."

She said softly again.

"It's the material, lets see how the teal looks on you. I found the last one and in a 16."

Nina said smiling softly while holding up a different dress that had cuts along the sides and a low scoop in the back. The dress was pretty- beyond pretty. Yaz took the dress and slid it on. Luckily, it fit like a charm and she was happy.

"Nina, it fits perfectly."

Yaz said smiling.

"Not with that baby bump to come in a couple of months."

Nina said trying to cover it up with a cough.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not pregnant!"

Yasmin said laughing.

"I said couple of months, damn."

Nina said chuckling.

"Anyways, the dress is perfect, hugs your hips and ass perfectly!"

She added. Yasmin smiled and changed back into her outfit. She stood in the mirror cupping her belly.

"Will I have his child?"

Yaz paused and turned around side to side.

"Nah, not yet. It's only been like- whatever Yaz. You're fine, Nina is messing with you."

Yaz said to herself. The girls paid for their dresses and headed to Jess's Place.

---

"So, let me get this straight. I have white, you get black and Yaz gets pink?"

Jess asked. Nina growled and stomped her foot.

"Yes! Why is that so hard?"

Nina asked as she shook her head.