When you get a nightmare

Sano;

You got a nightmare in the middle of the night. But you don't share your room with Sano so had to comfort yourself. You were too scared to even do that. You, shakingly, went to Sano's dorm. Saw he was still reading. He looked because of the noise of someone opening his door. You had tears in eyes. He couldn't even say something because you hugged him. You cried in his shoulder and explained what happened. He cuddled you. When you fell asleep, he contiued reading. HE woud always make sure your okaya nd then he goes on with what he's doing.

Nakatsu;

You were tired so fell asleep on his bed. He stared while blushing. He was thinking stuff but then he freaked out when you had tears sliding down. He didn't know if he should wake you or if he should let you sleep. He chose to wake you. You just hugged his waist. He blushed but quickly hugged back. He kept saying it's all okay. He would keep that up thile you fell back asleep with a good dream.

Nanba;

He was studying with Taiki so he wasn't there to sleep aside you. It maked you have a nightmare about him been death. You stayed awake while crying. Held the pillow. After few minutes, he came back. He first paniced and hugged you. But when you explained the nightmare he just chuckled. He said it's so cute that you dreamed about him. Even though your crying, you still had strenght to hit his chest. Fell asleep hugging him.

Taiki;

He knew you were having a nightmare because of the "spirits". He stroked your cheek before you woke up. He hugged you and asked what you dreamed. You just shook head. You said it's toos cary. He said some fun, happy stories that maked you laugh and lighten up.

Ashiya;

She went to you because you texted her saying you have a nightmare and need comfort. She sat aside you and talked with you. You two didn't go to see after that because time passed by too fast. She almost fell asleep in class while you just slept in class not caring. You always text her and she always comes to your room to comfort you.