When your sick

This chapter was rewriten so all the mistakes should be out.

Sano:

He won't care much until your coughing badly and he will be fast at your side, holding medicine and a blanket ready to take care of you. When you're better, will reward him with his favorite meal which he will be very happy with but chuckle and say he doesn't need a meal as a reward for taking care of you.

Nakatsu:

He will run away then come back with two bags of medicine and your favorite snacks. You will just chuckle and thank him.

Nanba:

He will be teasing you till you cry because of the pain and embarrassment. He will apologize many times and hugging you tightly, telling you stupid jokes to make you laugh. He will go ask his uncle for medicine and feed it to you as if your still a little child.

Taiki:

He will give you the medicine you need and cuddle you while assuring you you will get better. Both will talk and play some boardgames to ignore the sickness.

Ashiya:
She will be so caring. She will lay many pillows around you, put your favorite movie on and cuddle you. She will feed you the medicine you need and try to stay at your side the most she can so if you need something she can give it to you.