When their cold and hug you for warmth

This chapter got edited so all the mistakes and bad writing is out, at least that's what I hope.

Sano:

He was freezing cold since he just went out for a jog in the middle of the winter. So when he got back to his room and saw you wrapped around many blankets, he immediately pulled them off you then hugged you, tugging them back around you two. While you were freaking out at how cold he is, he just fell asleep against your warmth.

Nakatsu:

He didn't want to admit how cold he was eventhough he's shivering a lot. When you offered a blanket, he denied. So you knew another way to warm him up: by giving him a big warm hug. He freaked out at first but then let you hug him, enjoying the warmth your giving off.

Nanba:

He loves to cuddle you while your watching some movies or animes since you will always be wrapped up in a blanket. So he will usually crawl under the blanket then cuddle you and watch the anime with you.

Taiki:

He will ask for a hug since he's cold so you will give him one. While hugging, he will give your forehead a kiss and say you're very warm.

Ashiya:
She will just run to you then hug you tightly, in need of your warmth. She will stuff her hands in your pockets, mumbling how warm you are. You will just chuckle then hug her back.