When you touch their butt

Sano;

he was jogging. You were just watching from a seat further away. Were on phone when he came back. He wiped his forehead saying he is gonna change and then will come back. You just nodded. After few more minutes he came back. He didn't wipe his arms and legs good because his clothes were sticking to his limbs. (I don't know how ot describe it!). And it maked his ass stick out more. He walked. You followed but your eyes kept staring at his butt. A evil smirk formed so slapped his ass. He froze trying to understand what just happend before you ran when he began chasing you.

Nakatsu;

You were reading email on computer when hearing Nakatsu humming along with his msuic while he was reading. He was on his stomach so slapped his ass and sat on his back asking what he's doing. His cheeks went red and he yelled asking why you slapped his butt. You didn't even realize you did it so slowly smiled. Slapped his ass again and said his butt is soft. He yelled to stop saying that's sexual harrasment. You couldn't help but laugh.

Nanba;

You wanted attenion but he said he has to go help Masao (Oscar). You pouted. He got up and took his jacket off hanger. You got plan knowing how you will get attenion. Slappe his ass saying you will go play with Megumi then. He gets jealous of Megumi becazuse he knows Megumi has a crush on you. He took your wrist and said the meeting can wait. Before his lips went on yours. ~Let your thoughts fly now~

Taiki;

He is acting weird again with his ghost stuff. Got up when getting text from Ashiya asking if you can go talk with her about Sano. Taiki gave you puppy eyes asking why your leaving. Patted his ass saying you'll listen to his stories when your back. Kissed his lips before running out. He blushed and rubbed his ass saying he liked that.

Ashiya;

She was talking about wanting to help Sano jump again. Were getting a little jealous so got up. She didn't focus thile you hugged her and asked who's girl she is. She slowly said 'yours'. You smirked proudly and slapped her ass saying she will get treat later and left like that out room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend requested this but he doesn't have a account so can't tag the weirdo.