When you fall

This chapter got edited so all the mistakes and bad writing is out, at least that's what I hope.

Sano:

He will be fast to catch you before you can even trip over some stupid object. He will check your foot to make sure you didn't hurt yourself then ask if your okay. When you say yes, he will tell you to be careful then continue walking.

Nakatsu:

You were running, late to class when Juujiro (the school dog) ran before you so you hit it then fell. It whimpered then ran away. You wanted to go chase it to apologize but suddenly Nakatsu was aside you, asking over and over if you are okay. When you said yes, he began scolding you for falling.

Nanba:

When you fall, he will immediately be by your side, asking if you're okay and checking your body for any injuries. When he's done checking and sees your okay, he will hug you and say you gave him such a scare then give your forehead a kiss before taking your hand and walking hand-in-hand with you to wherever you were going.

Taiki:

You were walking when you accidently tripped over your own foot, cutting your palms. Taiki was walking by so he quickly jogged over then helped you up, asking if you're okay. When you showed your hands with tears of pain in your eyes. He gave you a kiss to assure you it's okay then took your fingers and guided you to the doctor office to get your palms fixed.

Ashiya:
You were at the beach, watching Ashiya working for Nanba's mother. While watching, some playing kids walked past, accidently pushing you so fell. They awkward apologize before running away. Ashiya ran over, worriedly asking if you're okay. When you nod, she giggled and said you looked silly falling.