Your fear

This chapter is edited so all the writing mistakes are out, at least I hope.

I'm just taking fears which most people have. I normally HATE when people decide what my fears are or what my Harry Potter house is or what my pet is but I did this and I don't want to delete the chapter.

Sano:

You had a giant fear of water because you once almost drowned as a child. You didn't want to admit it since Sano doesn't even seem to care about what your scared. But one day he tried to drag you to the pool so you can both go swimming but you went hiding. After few minutes of searching the school, he found you shaking. He asked what wrong is. After a few seconds of silence, you admitted that you have an incredible fear of drowning. He just sighed then said if you told him he wouldn't have offered to go to a pool. He then rolled his eyes and said you don't have to keep your fears a secret either.

Nakatsu:

You have a fear of spiders so when you were in the kitchen for a midnight snack and saw a giant spider, which wasn't actually that big but for you it was, were fast on the table, texting Nakatsu to come get in the kitchen. It didn't work like you thought, you were expecting him to kill it but instead he freaked out and went aside you on the table. So both texted Sano none stop till he barged in the kitchen, killed it then left, angry that you both awoke him for something so stupid. You repayed him by buying him food while Nakatsu was jealous at Sano for being able to kill it and get food from you.

Nanba: (Sorry if you love horror stuff like me but I know some people have fear of scary things)

He wanted to watch a movie with you. It was okay but while watching you found out it was a horror movie and Nanba forgot to tell you. You have never told him your scared of horror since it's a tiny bit embarrassing to say. But when a scarejump came, you were fast to hug him and say you don't want to watch this anymore. He laughed but when he saw how scared you actually looked, he was fast to turn the movie off and apologize for putting on such a movie. When he saw how embarrassed you looked, he chuckled and gave your forehead a kiss, saying it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Taiki:

He and you were walking through the park, having a nice chat when you saw a cheerful, big dog run over. You let out a yelp then hide behind Taiki, letting out scared noises as the dog was barking at Taiki, wanting to play with you and him. Taiki just chuckled then said it is an innocent dog before petting the dog. You just frowned but then freaked out when Taiki took your hand and put it on the dog's head. The dog rubbed his head against your hand. After a few seconds of seeing it not biting your hand off your body, smile and pet it. It didn't cure your fear but you were proud of yourself for finally been able to pet a dog and not run away like an idiot.

Ashiya:

Your scared of needles. So when you got sick, Ashiya kept encouraging you to go get your blood checked since you have been sick for very long now. But you kept ignoring her so she got annoyed and asked why you're ignoring the doctor. So when you embarrassedly admit you have a fear of needles, she smiled and said it's nothing to be scared of since she will be aside you and will not force you to do something you don't want. When you said you will go, she will immediately hugged you, saying she's so happy you agreed.